OK I could have posted a LOT more but these really are most of my favorites!!! I know some of them I already posted but I am posting them again. TEE
HEE. I just wanted to post these for those who didn't want to watch the video. We really did have the BEST trip ever. I feel so blessed to of had the opportunity to take a trip like this with my wonderful family.
As for us though...we are ALL sick. Kris ended up in
Statcare on the night we got back from Florida and I ended up there last night. I haven't been this sick in
soooooo long.
Mikayla seems just OK and Alec too though. I am hoping they stay OK, although I do think they both have little colds.
Well stay tuned for pictures TOMORROW because someone in my house has a BIRTHDAY on MEMORIAL DAY:-)

Just love this family picture of us...I am blowing it up and putting it on my wall:-)

Yes, me and Kris

Yes, we love each other more then the day we got married

Yes, I am very, very blessed.

Daddy's Beach Beauty...soaking wet because she could NOT resist the water

Is this not adorable!?

LOOK at that face....

My sweet boy loving the water and looking for seashells for his grandma...no mom, he did NOT forget...they are all here wrapped up for you at my house

Love this picture

Pure Joy

Testing the water...and then deciding she LOVED it

Squirmy Girl

Grandpa Willy and I...it was so hard to go back to my grandma's house and know she wouldn't be there. I miss her each and every day...but I know I will see her again someday in heaven...and I know that she is with me all the time in my heart.

Nothing beats a Klondike Bar...ESPECIALLY in 95 degree heat!

Swimming Away...she LOVED the pool and
threw complete fits when she had to get OUT

Is she posing for a picture? WOW...that's a FIRST!

Good times with Daddy

Second Cousins!!! Drew and Alec

I actually framed this one of Kayla...I adore it

Bubble Girl

Feeding a dolphin at Sea World

LOOK AT HER FACE!!! She was so hot and LOVED those misting things

Missing someone....she was ASLEEP with Aunt Chris and someone offered to take this of us

Mommy and Alec

Alec and his Whale Tail that he HAD to have after watching the show at Sea World

He HAD to ride the SHARK only

She was MAD MAD MAD when the ride was over

My camera was on a weird setting for some reason....do we look tan in this pic or WHAT!?

Clapping for
SHAMU!

Isn't that amazing?
Mikayla clapped and said '
YAY' through the whole show. She loved it and so did Alec.

Touching something...I forget.
LOL
Aunt Chris and her new best friend
Mikayla...she loved her Aunt Chris!

Riding the monorail into Disney. None of Alec here because HE got to ride up front with the conductor!

Up in the
Treehouse
Checking out
everything as we rode the boat back out of Disney

Loading up and heading home from Disney....it was a wonderful day and we were there for the opening show...they made it EIGHT hours there and I thought that was wonderful!

By this point, right before we left, she was DONE.
But she was
sooooo good all day, God bless my sweet girl. She was such a trooper.

"The Picture" It's framed too!

Alec was in AWE of the castle!

Self Portrait:-)
Alec, Me, and BUZZ
LIGHTYEAR! This was his FAVORITE ride in the park, along with the Haunted House

Inside the Buzz
Lightyear Ride

Miss. Thing playing in the little Pooh area

Waiting to ride It's a Small World
12 comments:
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. Hope you are all better soon.
Kerri and Ruby
What great pics!! Looks like you had a fun vacation!! Hope you feel better soon!!
Robyn
Your vaca pics are BEAUTIFUL! I love the beach shots! OMG! It looks like you guys had an amazing time and I am so happy for you :) I can't wait to hear all of the details!!
GREAT PICTURES!!!! Sounds like a great trip! Love the family shots! I had my girls dresses made 3 years almost exactly like what Mikayla is wearing on the beach for the same purprose (beach pics)!
You all look like you had a wonderful vacation and your pictures are AMAZING! I love them all! Kayla and Alec are adorable, as usual! They are both getting so big!
Timberly
Wow what a perfect vacation!! Those really are memories that last a lifetime and will always bring a smile to your face.
The beach pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't know how you will be able to pick the ones to have enlarged. You'll need one whole wall to fit them all.
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey
Looks like so much fun. I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Alec is as handsome as ever.
Angela
I love all of the pictures. Praying you're all better soon!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Looks like you had alot of fun! I love all the great pictures!!
awww Mindy You guys look like you had sooo much fun!!!! I just love your family!!! Looking at your pics makes me want to go to Florida right now :) So glad you had a great time --Your children are beautiful--I always love all of Mikayla's bows --they are gorgeous!!!
ps--Hey Can I ask you where you get her bows at?--I need to order soem for Sophie :)
Awesome pictures! You all looked like you had so much fun! It makes me want to go back!
Post a Comment