We leave next Friday, May 16th early in the morning and will be in Florida by noon. We are staying with my aunt and uncle who live in Orlando now. We will be there until Wednesday, May 21st when we fly back home. We are SO excited. During out visit we will be seeing lots of family and I can't wait. We also will be taking the kids to Disney and to Sea World. Alec has NO idea because he wouldn't be able to handle that....he would NEVER sleep if he knew we were going to Disney so he just thinks we are hanging out in Florida again. We will be heading down to Sebastian where Willy (my step-grandpa) still lives and that's when we will head out to the beach for a little bit. It will be super hard to go back to my grandma's house for that visit...it really will. In other news, Mikayla started her Early Intervention Toddler Class this week. It went really, really well. I met up with her Occupational Therapist and Speech Therapist again and we chatted about her. She really likes her little class and loves to play with everything and such. I think this is going to be SO good for her and I am thrilled that she finally got into the school!
Well we had a beautiful, busy week here in Ohio. Of course, it's cold and rainy today, but overall it was a super nice week. Mikayla got to take her first ride on Alec's Go Kart and she LOVED it. It was so funny...she was laughing soooooo hard! Alec of course was thrilled about it.
Hope everyone had a great week:-)


11 comments:
oooohhhh!!! I am SO jealous!! I want to go to the beach so bad:) You will have a blast and the kids will LOVE it!! I am glad Mikayla is loving school and I love the go-kart pictures!! Have fun and i can't wait to see pictures:)
Have a great vacation!!!
Kerri and Ruby
Hope you have a good time in FL. Let us know how Alec reacts when you tell him the big news!
Can't wait to see those pics.
Andrea
Yeah! I am so happy you guys get to go see the Mouse!!
NiCole
Mom to Isabella, who when she sees a plane says "Go castle"
I hope you have a wonderful vacation! Especially at DISNEY! Oh how I miss it :)
I am so jealous! I love Disneyworld!!! Cute pics of the kids.
I was wondering how Mikayla was doing...Have fun on your trip!
Have a safe and fun-filled trip. We thought about going to Disney this year but have decided to wait another year. I think Isabella will enjoy it more next year so instead we are going to Ocean City, MD for 8 days and doing some 4-5 trips to Columbus and Philly. See you at the Zoo!
Have a wonderful vacation! We're going there for a week in June, and I can't wait! :)
Have a wonderful time at Disney. The kids will both love it...Ashlan's eyeballs were as big as saucers during It's a Small World. Be sure and do that!!!
Oh - have fun! Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment