Friday, March 28, 2008

Mikayla was TAGGED!

We were tagged by one of my fav blogs:-) http://cooksadoption.blogspot.com/

So I have to write ten interesting things about Mikayla that you may or may not already know....and then I will tag 10 more people! That's a lot of people by the way! Considering most are all currently getting tagged. HAH! So here goes...

~Mikayla Faith~

1. Has a total and complete love of our phone book. She likes to touch it, feel it, walk on it, and then eat it...I'm missing the first 30 or so pages and no, they are not recoverable...she ate them.

2. She had beautiful blue eyes when she was born that have since changed to a very light brown, but are very hard to photograph unless we are outside in natural light.

3. She has not one single Mongolian spot anywhere on her...we were surprised...must be her fair skin?

4. The entire back of her head is a birthmark that is BRIGHT RED but covered by her hair. When I put her hair in pigtails you can see it down the center part. She also has a birthmark, the same kind, on her forehead that gets BRIGHT RED when she is mad. It was that birthmark I looked for every month when we got our update pictures...for some reason I would freak out that they would send me another child's pictures, they never did, but that birthmark always gave her away as MINE!

5. She has very tiny little feet. She wore size ONE until she was 14 months old and only now fits into a size 4, and it's big.

6. She adores her daddy. She misses him all day when he gone and will go to the window repeatedly to look for him. When he comes home, she lights up and gets all excited. I love it.

7. Her big brother is her best friend. He loves to play hide and seek with her and he can always make her smile when she is sad or upset. He is so tender with her and she really reciprocates it.

8. She likes to play with her hair, JUST LIKE ME. My hands are forever in my hair and she does the same thing...she brushes it out of her face very dramatically with the back of her hand in a true Diva-like fashion.

9. MIKAYLA IS NOT SHY. She rules the play areas she goes to. This child is not afraid and will do anything to be the center of attention. But, she is also one of the most affectionate children I have ever met and will give you kisses on cue.

10. She plays the "I am adorable" card. Sometimes when I leave the room for second, I will come back to find her doing something she shouldn't be doing. She will quickly PITCH the item aside that she wasn't supposed to have, like she never had it, put on her sweetest face, wave to me and say hi-hi momma. Like her cuteness won't get her reprimanded. She knows HOW to work it!

I AM TAGGING:
Brady: http://watson02.blogspot.com/
Carson: http://ouradoptionstory.blogspot.com/
Christian: http://www.gina-ourjourney.blogspot.com/ (please Gina...update you blog...LOL)
Devon: http://www.thesillysantillis.blogspot.com/
Ethan and Mia: http://canamguat.blogspot.com/
Gabi: http://johnandkatehanson.blogspot.com/
Isabella: http://asthekramerfamilygrows.blogspot.com/
Mason: http://www.journeytomason.blogspot.com/
Maya: http://learadoption.blogspot.com/

OK...Ethan and Mia count at two because everyone has been TAGGED!

Well that's it for tonight! However I will have a HUGE post tomorrow about a bunch of stuff..so check back:-) I know you will! Lots happened this week that I haven't written about yet so tomorrow just might be a book. HOWEVER..there will be LOTS of pictures. WHY???

BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HANG OUT WITH JOE, GINA AND CHRISTIAN. Now, it's really sad to say, but the most excited people over this are Gina's family....they check MY blog for pictures of Christian since SOMEONE doesn't update her blog....so to Gina's Family...check in to see your sweet boy. I will take pictures JUST for you guys!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I can't wait to hear more about the week and see more pictures!!! And I love all the little facts about Mikayla!!! Now I have to come up with 10 for Gabi:)

Jaime said...

Hi,
Thank you for the comment...it is always a tough time when his birthday comes around. He and I used to share our birthdays. It has been a long time but it still feels like it just happened.
I also have to tell you - I can't believe how small Mikayla's feet are! I also love the last one...Lincoln is known for doing that same thing. Curiosity gets the better of them, eh? Take care and I look forward to seeing your huge post!

Joe and Gina said...

QUESTION: What kind of friend can call you out not once but twice on her blog about you being a bad blogger???

ANSWER: Only your best friend..Mindy I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Yes every word is true, I am TERRIBLE with blogging. I warned you when you set it up for me that I was going to be bad at it....LOL...I promise to try harder...Thanks for coming tonight. We all had a really good time...Can't wait to do it again soon..