It's 3am and Santa has finally finished up at our home :-)
Christmas morning....here they come!
Mikayla and Alec were SO excited!
She loved opening all her gifts
Dora! We got her several:-)
Opening her Little People Castle
Alec was super excited about his Tag Reader...he LOVES it
This picture cracks me up!
Mikayla....opening away...
This one is out of order but Alec really, really wanted an art easel and Kris and I love this one. It's perfect for him! He is so excited about it!
Alec bought Mikayla a cradle for Christmas. That is what HE wanted to get her so here he is, helping her open it and he was so excited to see her reaction.
Alec with his scooter
Havoc Heli!!!!! Thanks Aunt Chris and Uncle Danny! Can you tell how excited he was to get it??
Mikayla LOVES this tea set. Had I known it was going to be a hit I would have bought a better one. But I figured she wouldn't care about it. HAH....
Mikayla bought this Martian Matter thing he wanted for Alec. He has not stopped bugging me since this moment here to get it all out.
Kris with his #1 DAD hat that Alec bought him at the school Santa Shop. This has a REALLY long story behind it that I will post for SURE on another day.
Me opening my MOM AND ME picture frame....once again from Santa Shop...once again, super long story for another day.
Playing with her new toys
Christmas Breakfast!CHRISTMAS EVE
The cupcakes are all ready for Santa!
Alec posing with his cupcakes
The cupcakes are all ready for Santa!
Alec posing with his cupcakesCHRISTMAS EVE PJ PICTURES








CHRISTMAS EVE WITH MOM AND DAD
Mom reading The Christmas Story to the kids
Dad, Alec, and me
Daddy's Christmas Angel
Mom and dad with the kids...I LOVE this picture!








CHRISTMAS EVE WITH MOM AND DAD
Mom reading The Christmas Story to the kids
Dad, Alec, and me
Daddy's Christmas Angel
Mom and dad with the kids...I LOVE this picture!That's it!! Well of course there are tons more but this is for now at least:-)
Have a great weekend everyone!











9 comments:
Awwww! I want to do it all over again! It was such a wonderful Christmas this year and such a magical age for the kids. Hey, Santa sure was good to them this year wasn't he!!!
Just couldn't have been nicer, except you getting sick on Christmas Day :(
I loved looking at all the pictures.
Our love forever,
Mom
i can't believe how long mikayla's hair really is.
looks like ys'll had a great christmas!
Looks like a great Christmas! Hope you are feeling better really soon!
Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you and your sweet family a wonderful and blessed 2009!!!
Girl I got sick on Christmas day too!
Love the pj pics and the picture of your mom and Alec. The word Faith stood out and faith is what it is all about. Especially knowing the journey that your Mom has been on and her faith got her through it.
Love ya
Andrea
Okay now I feel like I need to blog...my kids had the same jammies!!!
Merry Christmas, Mindy and family:)
Hugs, Kerry
Wow you guys had a busy holiday!!!! Looks like the kids got a lot of nice toys!!!!!!
Abby wore the same plaid Gymbo dress on Christmas!!! I love plaid! LOL
Have a blessed New year!
I love the pictures and am also in awe over how long Mikayla's hair is. Looks like you all had a great Christmas day...have a wonderful New Year, too!
What adorable pics!! I can't believe how long Mikayla's hair is---its beautiful!! Hope she's feeling better!!
Post a Comment