This past year was full of many happy memories. Some that will stay with me forever. I think as I look back I am most amazed by how much my children have grown. Not just physically, but in many other aspects as well. I am so proud of both my children. I couldn't have more love for them then I already have.
I am already looking forward to all that 2009 has to offer. This is a BIG year of many changes for my family. So here we go......HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!
We celebrated New Years with Joe, Gina, and Christian yesterday. It was super fun and the kids are always so cute together:-)
Mikayla wearing Joe's Steelers Christmas hat....ROFL
Mikayla and Christian racing up the hall. They did it over and over and OVER.
Trying to get a picture of the two of them....man is it tough!
Christian with "rocket"
This is out of order. This was right before we left. She was "played out."
Christian intently watching TV
Brother and sister hanging out...for a moment at least!
Weeeeeee!!!
All smiles for Gina
Don't they look like an old married couple hanging out on the couch for the night...watching the evening news or something?
Kisses for Christian
Alec...he was all sweaty and hot from running around. He had FUN let me tell you!
Alec finally taking a moment to SIT DOWN
Hey...I can open presents too...is it for me? HAH! Christian looked at her like she was CRAZY for touching his gift:-)












3 comments:
Mindy,
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! PICS ARE ADORABLE! Here's to a WAY better 2009! You guys are in my thoughts!
Love,
Jen
Glad you had a nice night. Happy New Year!
What a fun new year's! I loved your card & letter. The picture for the card was beautiful! Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures this year on your new camera:) Happy New!
Post a Comment