Thursday, February 19, 2009
PRAY FOR ALEC PLEASE
Alec was admitted last night to Aultman Hospital. He has been very sick all week. Kris has been staying home to take care of him. He was in the ER Monday and yesterday was the follow-up with his Pedi. He was no better and they called over to the hospital right away and reserved a room for him. We got there at about 8 pm after having to find someone to take care of Mikayla overnight, thank you Gina. We don't have many answers but he is not doing too well. I will update more later. We are HOPING they will send him home soon. I only came home for a second to take a quick shower and change clothes (thank God the hospital is so close to my house). Kris and I stayed with Alec, of course, last night. Please say a prayer for our sweet boy. I have never seen him this sick. Heading back now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
We are praying!
Praying for a speedy recovery! Poor little guy.
Keep us posted....
Praying for a speedy recovery! Poor little guy.
Keep us posted....
Praying he begins to feel better soon!!
Mindy-I am so sorry to hear about Alec. May God watch over all of you and bring you his many blessings to make Alec feel better. Hugs, Judi
Thinking of Alec and all of you...
I hope everything is ok - Prayers for all of you!!!!
You can count on me to pray for Alec!
Mindy and Kris,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for taking the time to update us. Tony (along with us) is thinking of his good friend and is going to have his class say a prayer for him in the a.m at school. Please know that I am here for you and you have my support, listening ear, and friendship.
Love,
Jen
Praying for you guys and most especially Alec.
Praying for sweet Alec.
Praying for Alec and for you all!
Timberly
Mindy, you and sweet Alec are in our prayers. Please keep us posted and let me know if you need anything. HUGS!
Praying for Alec. Also praying for you & your family.
He's in my thoughts--hang in there!
Praying for Alec right now. Please update us when you can.
Andrea
oh no mindy! please keep us posted nd we have alec in our prayers.
Oh Mindy, that must be so scary to see your boy so sick. I'll definitely be praying for Alec.
Hi Mindy, I was just reading up on you guys and I'm so sorry that the poor kiddos have been through so much. I am praying for sweet Alec and will pray for Kayla as well. Hugs girl!!!
Post a Comment