Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ohio State ROCKED today!

So the Buckeye's kicked butt today so we went out to dinner with Mikayla dressed up in her OSU cheerleading outfit. I have been waiting for her to grow into this and actually it's still big on her but I didn't care...IT WAS TIME! She looked so cute in it. Thoughts of cheerleading are running through my mind. We are, after all, a cheerleading family! It runs in the family....will Mikayla follow suit? I actually think she will NOT follow suit but will rather be into sports...just my early inkling...could be wrong and only time will tell. But you better believe the ballet classes start at 2 and who will be signed up next summer? Mikayla!

We had a totally uneventful day. Period. Slept in, hung out, did not accomplish ONE THING that I was hoping to while Alec was away for the weekend. ~sigh~ And where am I now? ON THIS COMPUTER! Someone needs to take this thing away from me....if I stayed OFF of here and actually DID something then maybe I would feel better. But blogging makes me happy and it makes YOU happy or your wouldn't be here:-)

Here are some pictures from today:


I just love my hubby so much...he is the best dad. I really think my kids are so lucky to have him. He is not always perfect but he loves these kids so much and he has such a "system" with both of them. Plus...he is a great hubby. The best...OK I will stop gushing now.

Kayla-Bug and MOMMY!



Dad...why are YOU taking the pictures?


A LEAF...can I eat it?


Walking in the yard with daddy



The next pictures are of Kris and Plato. Last Friday Plato assisted Metro (the drug task force for the county) on a HUGE bust. It was in the paper and everything. Plato helped find over 50 pounds of pot and $90,000 in drug money! That's a pretty good bust. The following pictures are NOT of the actual drug bust but rather training.




K-9 Plato
Kris and Plato starting a drug search
Plato is on the hunt for cocaine
Here it is! (It was right behind that light). When he finds drugs he is trained to scratch....sorry about your car dude!


Plato is a great dog as far as dogs go (and I am not a dog person). He even has his own badge and unit number, you can see it here.

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

I spend way to much time on the computer too, even when I have lots of other things to do. Oh well.

Love the pics of your cute little cheerleader!

Kerri and Ruby

Kim said...

GO BUCKS!!! (Now - granted - it was Northwestern.......but it was still a great win) I LOVE the cheerleading outfit. We only have one OSU onsie that still sort of fits Alex. I guess I need to get online and get him something to wear for this season!! (He has a sweatshirt and pjs that he'll be able to wear next year)

And I think days doing nothing but watching football and being on the computer sound just fine to me!! ;)

EB said...

Oh my gosh look at cute she is in her OSU Cheering outfit!

Way to go Plato

Kate said...

She is as cute as a Buckeye's fan gets!! We are huge Badger fans:) Go Big Ten!!! That is so cool about Plato! What a good boy!!! I am so proud of him!!