This was SUCH a beautiful fall weekend! I am LOVING this weather and hope that it hangs around for a long time. I am not looking forward to the cold but I do love Autumn. Friday we didn't do much of anything since Kris worked a side job at the football game. Yesterday we cleaned and shopped! We also had to take Alec to get a MUCH needed haircut. Then today we headed up to Tony's 5
th birthday party. Alec had a GREAT time. The party was at a bowling ally. So much fun! Tony is the big brother to little sister from Guatemala like Alec, and he was at Alec's birthday party back in August. Not going to blog much today but wanted to share all the pictures I took.
I also wanted to call on everyone to please, PLEASE, help us take action for the children in Guatemala. Here is the link of an online petition that I am BEGGING you to take a moment to sign. We need these in process cases to continue. Please, even if you don't know a single person that has adopted from Guatemala but me and my family, take the time to sign this. It will only take a second. Please remember that at this time last year it would have been us in this position and I know you would have done it for me...so please do it for the other families who want to bring their children HOME.
http://www.petitiononline.com/foafoa1/petition.html
Are you looking at me?

Well I am looking at ELMO

Yup mom...that's what I said...ELMO

NOT ME..I am running around because I am WOUND UP!

Is there a problem? Am I not allowed to stuff multiple pretzels in my mouth? Isn't that what they are for???

Pretty in my sweater dress (please ignore the floor that once again needs swept..thank God for Dyson!)

I don't stay still long!

Here I come!

Mom....Dad....I WANT A BOWLING BALL!

The Birthday Party

BOWLING!

Hanging out waiting for cake:-)

Watching Tony open gifts...OK..Alec wasn't watching obviously...he did tell us to make sure Santa knew that he wanted everything Tony got today!

Look at those awesome bowling shoes! Why is it that bowling shoes are so ugly?

Mmmmm...CAKE!

A sleepy girl on the way home from the party

OK...I am ready to go now that I am home!

Oooooooooooohhhh..LEAVES. I bet they taste GOOD!

Do you think they do?

Well let me hoard as many of them as I can find just in case!

Here's another one!

I see you mom and dad!
5 comments:
I am so pressed for time lately but I just have to say that your daughter has become so beautiful! I love the sweater dresses. It may be something to shop for!
Hope all is well!
Love, Kerry
What a fun birthday party and looks like Alec had a great time! I am loving all of Mikayla's new fall clothes and pretty sweater dresses and the tights and hairbows and just all of it! LOL! Oh,girls are so much fun! Next will be her carrying her little pocketbook! I think mamaw needs to get her one very soon since she likes to carry things in her hands. I am going to start the HUNT for some little girl pocketbooks!
Yes, this weekend the fall weather has been just beautiful. I wish it would stay like this! Its been a great autumn season so far!
Love you all,
Mom
Awww I love the pics. :o) Mikayla isn't looking so much like a baby BABY anymore...uh oh! Tim agrees, he was looking at your blog with me. He says she's soooo cute. Alec is getting so big too. Both as cute as can be!
Love you!
Melissa
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. My husband had to work one of those side jobs too on Sat. Fall is my favorite time of year too! Love Mikayla's outfits!
Andrea
Great pictures as always. I love the way you dress Mikayla. I am going to have to copy you on a dress or two=)
Paula
Post a Comment