Do you like it??? I DO! I love it! There is a WONDERFUL girl named Nikki who is "stylizing" blogs for a very, very good cause! You can go to her blog and read all about it PLUS see many of the blogs that she has done here: http://madebynikki.blogspot.com/ This girl is an amazing, caring, and wonderful person! Truly! Even if you like your blog the way that it is...just consider letting her update it for you because the charity work she does will touch you and the money she makes from doing this supports her causes. How much is it? ONLY $20! Money well spent in my opinion. So go have a look, contact her, and get yourself an awesome blog like mine. LOL. THANKS NIKKI!!!
EDITED TO ADD: Can you see the multi-colored stripes down each side of the blog? My mom can't see them and I don't know why?
I also wanted to give an update about Sam, since a few of you have asked. Sam is doing WONDERFUL and adjusted to our home so well! He is an absolute sweetheart and he has stolen my heart, which PLEASE trust me, is hard to do if you are dog. Like I said before, I am NOT a dog person. But my sweet Sam takes the cake and he is a very well-behaved, loving dog. We are still working on "getting rid" of his bad habit. He begs for people food because he was fed a lot of it and we do not feed our dogs people food. Period. Plato is on a very strict diet because of the work he does and doesn't get any at all, with the exception of a T-Bone here and there, and Sam will not be getting any either. I am sorry but dogs that sit at the dinner table and beg are just annoying to me. Sorry if that offends anyone. He gets kenneled when we eat and he is fine with that. He is getting much better about it though! So Sammy is doing well and we love him! He is a keeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I love your new blog!!
I am so glad Sam is doing so well. He is very cute!!!
I'm with you on the no begging. Our dogs are not allowed in the kitchen when we are eating or cooking. They are good about it but now that Olivia tends to "drop" food from her high chair they can't wait to come in and clean up after her.
Sharon
I see the lines...love 'em!
love the new blog too! :) it's very sweet!!
i got your christmas card/letter in the mail today & love it. i asked haylee who it was and she said "oh that is alec & mikayla!". so funny!!
alec, haylee says to tell you hi. ;) that is too funny what you did with our christmas card, you little cutie!
i hear ya about dogs and people food, it agravates me too!! i hate it. miley gets kenneled or we put her outside when we eat. she doesn't beg, but we don't like her watching us eat.
your doggy Sam is cute!
Your blog looks wonderful! What a great way for her to raise $ for charity.
Love the new look. Us Guatemammas have been keeping Nikki busy!!
LOVE the new blog. LOVE the colors. Looks awesome!
Love the new look!!!!!!!!!
Love the new blog look! Glad to see so many supporting Nikki's trip to do good work. (Oh, and I can see the stripes too.)
Glad to hear Sam is adjusting well to your family and that you're adjusting well to him. He's a cutie.
Kerri and Ruby
new blog looks great!!
Love the new design! Looks amazing! (And I see the lines.) Thanks for the Christmas card-the pic turned out great!
I like it! That is a very cute picture of Sam. Alec was so cute at the party the other week. He came up to Chris and I and struck up this conversation about Sam. He was so grown up about it---very, very sweet.
NiCole
LOVE the new blog look!!!! And I'm happy Max is adjusting so well!
Post a Comment