Mikayla LOVED her new daycare. I love the girl who is watching her and when I picked her up she was running all over the place with all her new toddler friends and talking up a storm in some English/Spanish babble. She was REALLY trying to tell me all about her time there....that I am SURE of. I am so glad that she likes it so much and that I was able to find somewhere that I feel great leaving her at. She came home one tired cookie and fell right to sleep. As for Alec, he is still doing great in pre-school. I told him I was nervous to go to school this morning in the van and he said "mom, seriously, don't EVEN worry about it because if anyone is mean to you daddy and I will just beat them up...so don't worry." And he said it VERY matter-of-fact.
So then tonight I headed back over to my night class and since many of you know, since THE BUCKEYES are playing tonight, class was let out early so we could all go home and watch the game. So I was home early tonight. My night class was actually interesting (it's a science class that I have put off since my first semester...LOL).
So thanks for all of your good vibes, thoughts, and prayers because I was a WRECK this morning. But I made, I did it, I am back, and feeling good because I missed school sooooooo much. WOOOO HOOOO!
NOW OSU BUCKEYES....GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. IT'S HALFTIME AND I AM NOT LIKING THE WAY YOU ARE PLAYING. COME ON....WE DO NOT NEED A LAST YEAR REPEAT!!! WE ARE CHEERING YOU ON!!!!
OH...one last thing. Kris obviously watches the kids while I am at my night class. He has always done it with the exception of when I had Wednesday classes. Yes, he totally changes diapers, can give meds, makes bottles, feed baby food, get them in PJ's AND....TAKE PICTURES FOR MOMMY TO UPDATE HER BLOG WITH!!! Have I told you how much I love him? I have one heck of a hubby.


12 comments:
I'm with you Mikayla - they need to get their act together!!!
GO BUCKS!!!!
It is going to be a great semester Mindy! I could hear the excitement in your voice both times I talked to you today!
Glad the kids did so well too and YES, you have a wonderful hubby!! GO KRIS!
Hey, in that one picture Mikayla is holding the little police blanket that I got Alec 5 yrs. ago for his lst Christmas!
Mikayla looks just adorable in that pretty pink OSU cheerleading outfit. I wouldn't doubt it one bit if she will be a tumbling /dancing cheerleader one day! But then again, she is just so active, she may do many sports too! One thing is for sure, she is going to keep her mommy and daddy busy! LOL!
Love you all,
Mom
Glad you had a good day back at school. I was thinnking of ya!!
Glad school went well. Here's to a good semester. What a great example you're setting for your kids to watch you working so hard to learn and making it fun.
Kerri and Ruby
I love hairbows - love the pink!
Becca
Momma to Ella
So glad to hear that your first day back went so well!!! Glad to hear the kids are adjusting to their Mama being in school too! Kris is such a great husband and daddy! Love the picture! This will be the only time I will say this but ...GO BUCKS:)
Love ya!
i am so glad to hear your 1st day went well, we were praying for you girl!!!
Im glad your first day back to school went well :) Mikala looks so cute in her cheerleader outfit, hairbows and all~love her piggie tails :)
so glad to hear your first day back to school went well...just remember to savor every moment when your home
Yeah, go Mindy!!! Super job!! I'm with you, I LOVE school!! Rob says I could just be a professional student forever! Mikayla looks cute as pie in her pink outfit!
Glad you had a good day at school and things went well. I cant believe how big the kids are. I havent seen pictures of them in a while.
What adorable pics!! As I cheer coach, I think you definitely have a future cheerleader on your hands!! :)
Robyn
Post a Comment