Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mikayla has been home ONE year!

We flew into Cleveland Airport a year ago today...WOW!
A year in pictures....one for each month she was home...ENJOY:-)






















19 comments:

veggiemom said...

Oh my, how she has grown while staying equally cute all the way through. Love the year in review. Happy day!
Kerri and Ruby

Pineapple Princess said...

What an anniversary! God is so good and faithful!

Blessings,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

WOW It's amazing that it has been a year already!!! Love all the pictures and seeing how she has changed!

Anonymous said...

I will just never forget being at the airport waiting to see you and Mikayla and Alec and Kris walk around that corner! It was a memory forever in my heart. I layed in bed so many nights imagining that day knowing that Mikayla was really here with us. What a cold night that was and she looked so precious in her "America coming home outfit" and then having to put her in her snowsuit! Welcome to Ohio, right! One year has already passed. I want the time to stop for awhile. It is going by too fast for me.
I love you all so much,
Grandma Cheryl

Becca said...

I love all of the pictures - getting to "watch" her grow up in one post! Congrtulations on your "anniversary"

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Love the pictures and the video. One of my most favorite moments was landing and getting to finally introduce my daughter to my family and friends. Mikayla is just beautiful. Happy one year home sweet Mikayla!

Andrea

Natalie C. said...

What a blessing our children are to us. Mikayla is just beautiful.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Sorry to do this too you but I am tagging you. Go to my blog to learn more.

Andrea

Jaime said...

I love all of the photos! It is neat to see how she has grown each month. May the next year be just as amazing!
Hugs, Jaime

Melissa De Mers said...

i'm so blessed to know this family and the journey you've been through! mikayla faith is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Megan said...

Beautifuul...beautiful...beautiful! I have to go find some Kleenex now :) Happy Anniversary!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!Mikayla is a cutie!!!I love your blog, stop by mine sometime.www.skyliesmiles.blogspot.com

junglemama said...

Wow! She has changed over the past year!

Robyn said...

Mikayla is beautiful!! Happy Homecoming Anniversary!!

Robyn

Steve & Amy said...

What a year!! Happy 1st year home as a family of FOUR!!! Mikayla has come so far in the past year and keeps getting cuter all the time! I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video!!!! And the year in review...adorable!!! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

Tara said...

Happy Family Day!! Wow! I cannot believe that it has been a year! I loved looking at the year in pictures of your beautiful Mikayla. Hugs!

Ruthanne said...

A year already?? How is that possible? She is a beautiful little girl who obviously has filled your lives with joy.
I love the year in pictures. Hope I can remember that for September when our year comes around--I'm totally going to steal it! :)

Watson Family said...

Happy Forever Family Day!!! We are so blessed to have these children in our lives.