Do I get the bad blogger award yet?? With five weeks of school left I promise you that it will probably not get updated as often as it did before. I am so sorry for that but I have a lot going on with school right now and other things and I just can't do this as much as I used to! As soon as I am OUT of school in April I will get things back to normal and blog a lot more. I promise. I know I have a ton of faithful readers....don't give up on me! I am just lagging right now but it won't continue...I can PROMISE you that!
The past two weeks have been full of sickness, HUGE ice and snowstorms, and lots of HOMEWORK. LOL. We have a ton going on and it's been very busy around here:-) I can't believe two weeks has passed since I was last on here...YIKES.
Today we had another Guatemalan activity. We got together at Quail Hollow State Park for their annual Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. I can tell you this place really, really took care of us. They gave us our own private room (this was a public event) with our own special breakfast time along with an egg hunt JUST for our group! We really got amazing special treatment and it was only a few dollars! It was amazing...kids from a local high school do this event every year to raise money for their organization and they really did an amazing job. So much fun! The weather held off and while it was muddy it wasn't too cold or raining. Which in Ohio in March....that's about as good as you can get! We had 10 families join us today. A few, including Gina, Joe, and Christian, had to back out last minute due to sickness:-( They were VERY missed today!
Well...here are some MUCH overdue pictures!

I totally stole this picture from Isabella's blog...shame on me...but I truly don't think they would mind:-) I wanted to post a pic of the room and my flash was dead on my camera so I couldn't take one...for more pictures you can visit her blog.....it's on my sidebar!
These pictures were taken the past few weeks while we were either snowed in or sick:-)
I LOVE this picture of Alec...how cute:- )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

7 comments:
Cute! Well, except for the snow. That's just yuck.
Kerri and Ruby
You are so lucky to be able to get together with so many other Guat-tots. There are only 2 other families that I know of here in Houston. As always...LOVE the pics.
I am so glad to see some new pictures of the kiddos! Looks like they had a great time hunting eggs!
I was wondering what was happening:) Glad to hear that everyone is feeling much better! For once you got more snow than we did:) Just wish it would have come in December or January! What a fun event! Ethan and Mia won't come with in 1/2 mile of the easter bunny...therefore I have NEVER have a picture with him:( Adorable pictures, as always! Good luck on all of your schoolwork! Happy Easter!
I am not giving up on you! Life happens and blogging gets put to the back burner. That's ok. We will still be here in April. :)
Looks like ya'll had a good time at the Easter egg hunt.
Glad I live in NC and not Ohio. That is too much snow for me!! :o)
Andrea
We had a great time at the breakfast! I hope more families join us at the next event - the Zoo get-together. I'd love to help plan it!
We had a GREAT time at the breakfast. Thank you so much for taking the time to plan such an awesome get together. I truly appreciate it. Poor Devon didn't smile until she was securely buckled into her car seat and away from that bunny...lol.
Post a Comment