Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today was my moms birthday! YUP! She is an April Fools Baby:-) Tomorrow me and the kids are driving to Mansfield to have lunch with her and hang out once I get out of class in the morning. Aunt Chris and Uncle Dan are here from Florida so I will get to see them too! YAY!

Mom~You are such an amazing inspiration to so many people. Not only are you an incredible mother, you are a wonderful grandma and a super friend. We are all so lucky to have such a truly fabulous person in our lives....and I am the luckiest of all because I get to call you MOM.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!








4 comments:

Natalie C. said...

Happy Birthday!

Melissa De Mers said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. J! Sorry I am one day late. :) YOU are an amazing lady with many wonderful gifts and I'm just blessed to "know" you and your daughter and family...

Much Love,
Melissa

veggiemom said...

Happy birthday!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Steve & Amy said...

Happy Birthday!! You are such an inspiration to us!