Today the Fire Dept. came to Alec's preschool and did a presentation for the kids. When I got there to pick him up they were just getting ready to leave...I caught them just in time so that I could get some pictures of Alec. He LOVES firetrucks. LOL. Of course he does....daddy is a cop so that is surely not cool! It's old news...BORING stuff...the cool thing to be is a FIREFIGHTER. Kris will be doing a presentation with Plato at Alec' preschool in the upcoming weeks.
Tomorrow is Alec's first T-ball practice. He is looking forward to it and so is Kris. Kris is helping coach the team....it's shaping up to be a busy summer already! Our summer schedule is quickly getting booked up. CRAZY. Well...only two more weeks of the semester and I am OUT for the summer...next year this month...GRADUATION!
ALEC AND THE FIRETRUCK!


9 comments:
Happy early anniversary, ours was Thursday. Alec is too cute in that hat.
Our worlds sound so much alike! I LOVE date night. Rob and I try to do something every other week....some dates are better than others but it is always important to get some alone adult time---good for you guys. My boys started T-ball last week and Rob is their coach! My boys also LOVE firetrucks and firefighters. They think they are the coolest things in the world.
Alec is so cute! I love when the firetrucks come to school. It's always so much fun.
Awesome that you got a date night!!! Great pictures of Alec and the firetruck! :) I understand the craziness. Kollin and Karaline are playing soccer and John is coaching both teams. I love that I know they have a good coach (LOL), but it makes life much crazier (and I lost my sideline help with Kemry lol).
Date night's are great, aren't they? I'm not married and I don't date often so I get my girl's night out days whenever I can. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your two little ones are as precious as they come! Carolyn and Olivia
love visiting your blog!
very cute! I'll be back again!
Stop by my blog anytime!
Happy Anniversary! Too funny that Alec thinks that policemen are boring:) I see a future firefighter in your family:)
Too cute pics! Is there anything cooler for a little boy then a big red truck with sirens? Its hard to beat :)
Date nights are the BEST! Happy anniversary!
Stacy
Post a Comment