Our sweet
daughter turned TWO yesterday, June 17
th. It's amazing to think that for this past FULL year of her life she has been with us. It feels like yet another huge milestone to me! She woke up by being serenaded with the Happy Birthday song compliments of Alec and I (Kris had to work). That seemed to start her day off on the right foot because she had a wonderful day! Maybe she just knew there was something extra special about the day:-)
Sweet
Mikayla...you fill our lives with so much joy and happiness. Not a moment goes by that your daddy, mommy, and big brother don't realize how blessed we are to have you in our lives. We adore your strength,
resilience, curiosity, and sweetness. You are one beautiful little girl who we treasure immensely. You are the daughter that your daddy and I dreamed of having, and the sister of a big brother that loves so much. You,
Mikayla, mean the world to us....and we love you now and always with everything we have to give!
Happy Birthday Precious Girl!

Daddy and
Mikayla at dinner

Birthday Kisses

Mommy loves her Kayla!

Opening her gift from her big brother, that HE picked out all by himself!

All Smiles! She loves her new Abby!

Mommy with both of her amazing kids. I am so proud to be the mother to these children.

Playing Peek-A-Boo with the tree:-)

My brown-eyed girl

Blurry..but still cute!

I am two!

Look how big our baby has gotten!
16 comments:
Happy Birthday Mikayla!! Sending many happy birthday wishes! She looks like such a little lady in her birthday dress!
Happy Birthday Mikayla!
Mindy she is so pretty! You should be proud of both of your children.
I can't believe she is already two! Time flies!
Andrea
Happy Birthday Mikayla!
She is getting so big.
Happy Birthday Mikayla! I can't believe you are TWO already! Time is going by so fast and you are growing up way too fast!
I hope you have a great party this weekend and get to see all of your family and friends. Uncle Steve says you are the cutest little thing ever!
Hope you have a great birthday! There is something coming in the mail for you...
Love you bunches,
Aunt Brandy
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!
Happy Birthday Mikayla!!! She is just beautiful!!!
Happy, happy Birthday Mikayla!!!! I love her little pink dress and the peek-a-boo pics. It looks like it was a wonderful birthday for her.
Stacey
Happy Birthday Mikayla!!! :)
Yea! Happy birthday Mikayla! Our babies are 2! Her dress is adorable! She looks like she had a great day. (You should swing on over to our blog to hear some exciting news!)
Happy 2nd Birthday Mikayla!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!
Robyn
Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!
I hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Mikayla!!! Loving your pink party dress!! I cannot believe that you are 2 already...where is the time going? ;)
Happy birthday, princess! Enjoy your birthday party! We'll miss you at the picnic.
Happy birthday, Mikayla! It's been a while since we checked up on our blog friends and you have grown so big! Elena and Garrett hope to meet you soon (maybe next summer at the BBAS picnic!).
Ok girl that PEEK A BOO with the tree should be your Calendar Pic for next year...PRICELESS
And those LONGGGGGG Pony tails ROCK...HUGS
candy, kya blu, and Jagger too
happy 2nd bday sweet baby face! she is definitely adorable mindy...i am just so happy to know your family! love ya!! big hugs from melissa, tim and haylee!!
Post a Comment