Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day with Joe and Gina

We went up to Joe and Gina's today for Labor Day. Her sister Lisa and her hubby and their new baby Bailey were ALSO there. YAY!!!!!!!!! BABY! We had such a nice afternoon. While the guys went golfing we went to this awesome park that was just built. Then we all cooked out. The kids had such a wonderful time. It was fun day! Hope everyone else had a great day too!!

At the park
She LOVED the park and was MAD when we left
Sandbox Time
Christian...not too sure about jumping off:-)
Mikayla was TRYING to hug him but he wasn't having it today
Swinging Side By Side
All Smiles
On the go again.....
This was the only picture I could get of Alec. He would NOT stop running around for me to take one!
Kris, with the kids attached to him as usual

Me holding Bailey. I held her for a LONG time while she slept in my arms. Heaven...I loved it.
Christian looks so cute in this picture! And so BIG!
Fighting over a ball.....they are FOREVER fighting over the balls.
Bounce Away! Gina and Joe put the Bounce House up.
Alec was making Christian laugh and laugh and LAUGH!!!

HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Labor Day!! Looks like you all had a blast! You family is just too cute!

Also...I have some news...check out our family's newest blog:www.elsegundoviaje.blogspot.com

Joe and Gina said...

Oh my goodness I love the picture of them fighting over the ball. That about sums up the day they had with each other..LOL..Thanks again for coming it was a really nice day...

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

What a beautiful park! Glad you had such a nice Labor Day!

Steve & Amy said...

That's it...we're packing up and moving closer to you because you always have so much fun:)