Mikayla also had school picture day on Wednesday HOWEVER I didn't know about it because she had missed the prior couple classes due to her being sick. They have medically fragile children at her school and if your child is sick at all then you can't take them in. So I had her in a play Carter's dress that will just have to do! Of course she looked cute...I just would have dressed her different had I known. But...at least she was wearing a dress! LOL.
I have had another busy week with school. Lots of projects and such due this week that have kept me crazy busy. Tomorrow is my four week evaluation at my student teaching placement. My cooperating teacher will sit down with me and go over an evaluation sheet that I give her and we will discuss my "strengths and weaknesses." I will tell you all about it after tomorrow.
Kris is working a side job at the Tuslaw Football Game again tomorrow night, so it will just be me and kids. Once they go to bed I am planning on hitting the books and getting some more homework done. I can't WAIT to graduate people. Doing this with two kids is much harder then when I was in school with just Alec. Alec has been having a hard time with our crazy schedule lately. Pray for him...he is not adjusting well right now.
Well....have to get to bed! It's almost midnight and I have to be up bright and early for student teaching!


3 comments:
Your kids are adorable...You know how much I love them...Mikaylas hair is getting SO long...As for school, I know how much work it is for you but I am SO proud of you...YOU GO GIRL!!!!
AWwww what a hansome boy you have!!!!!Mikalas has such beautiful and really light colored hair for a Guatemalan baby!!! WOWO i love it!
Hugs,leslie
Gosh Mindy...your children are beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the head shot of Alec. You need to frame that one for sure! I am so jealous of Mikayla's hair:)
Paula
Post a Comment