Well today Alec started at this NEW preschool. He wasn't REAL thrilled about it but he was OK kind of when we packed into the van and headed out this morning. NOW...when we got there...it all changed. He cried and cried and CRIED when we went back to his classroom. He refused to let me go. I stayed for a HALF HOUR trying to get him to settle down. His teacher, who is awesome, had to help another teacher out because someone called off or something or she would have taken him under her wing right away. When she did come in, she took him, they went for a walk, and then he was OK and said BYE MOM. I was
sooooo relieved. I know that he will be just fine because Miss. Katie is a fabulous teacher. Alec had her
briefly back 1.5 years ago when I had a class and needed a sitter for him. Instead of a sitter I sent him to preschool and Miss. Katie was his teacher there. I would have taken him back to her to begin with but she left that preschool and I didn't know where she was but I tracked her DOWN.
LOL. So now he is back under the wings of his
fav teacher, OK, his ONLY teacher ever. But the point is...HE IS OK.
My weekly weigh in is another good one:-) My weight loss this week is 2.5 pounds. This brings my total amount of weight lost to TEN POUNDS! I have decided that I want to lost another 15 pounds. I am hoping to have it "off" by the middle of
November. We will see!
C'mon girls....join me...it's changed my life already. I feel so much better about myself it's amazing. I have more energy, I LOOK better, and I feel so much better. Thank you for all the support you have given me!

I think my son should be a model:-) He is just the cutest thing EVER and I am in LOVE with this sweet picture of him!

Look at this cheese face...I LOVE MY ALEC!
Alec...seriously...are you going to be able to do this today? I really think you will be just fine there without us. Just wanted to give you that pep talk big bro!

Awwww...thanks sis, I love you so much!
9 comments:
I am so glad to hear that Alec's first day of preschool went well:) He is so handsome!! And congrats about hitting the 10lb. mark!!! I really need some of your motivation!! The hardest part about losing weight is getting started, which I can't seem to do!! Mikayla is such a sweet sister:) I bet she missed her big brother today!!
Grandma prayed for him all morning. I so much wanted him to have a successful day. I know it will get better each week. I also pray he meets a few really nice boys and makes some new friends. Bless his heart. I know this is so hard for him to leave his mommy and his little sister behind. You can do it Alec. We all love you so much.
And.....yes, he is just the most handsome little guy ever! And Mikayla, you are the best little sister and are so so blessed to have your big brother!
Love and hugs always,
Mom
What a pep talk Mikayla must have given Alec:) She's already on the way to being a great cheerleader:) Congrats on the weigh in this week..I am taking baby steps but can't seem to get rid of my licorice cravings:) How many days a week is Alec going to preschool??? Praying things continue to go well for him!
hi mindy,
i'm so glad he finally left you and had a good day! haylee's first day (back) went just OK. i emailed her teacher tonight so hopefully for MY peace of mind she emails me back. :o)
alec IS so handsome and he should be a little boy model. ;o) haylee and i just love him!!
too bad you guys don't live closer...
love ya
Mel
WOW 10lbs! That is great. I wish I could get on board! Glad to hear Alec's first day back turned out ok. And sounds like he has an awesome teacher!
Andrea
Glad Alec has such a good teacher in his life.
Congrats on your weight loss - very impressive.
Kerri and Ruby
I am so glad pre school went well...and yes he should model!
Yeah for Alex!!! He is such a sweetie! I am glad that you were able to reconnect to his favorite teacher of all time :)
thank you for being and encouragement to me in my weight loss. You have made a difference in my life! For that I am VERY thankful.
Post a Comment