Today Gina and Christian came down to see us. The kids had SO much fun together today and I took a TON of pictures. They haven't gotten to see each other a whole lot lately and both of their eyes LIT UP when they saw each other today. It was just like they knew who each other was. So adorable those two are. Alec was of course in on ALL the action too! Gina brought down his birthday gift since we haven't been able to see each other lately, and it was a Webkins, the Tree Frog. It's SO cool and he LOVES it. Tonight he told me...you make sure to tell Aunt Gina thank you! So I guess now she is an aunt. LOL. She needs more kids to love anyway's...HAHAHAH! Well Grey's Anatomy is coming up in TEN minutes and I am so excited I have butterflies in my stomach. I am a HUGE Grey's fan and have been waiting all summer for this. So that is why I blogged early.....

Look at how excited they are in these next few pics!
Smiling up at at daddy

I SO wish my flash had worked on this picture so it would have turned out. She was playing peek-a-boo with Alec's coveted balnket

I was trying SO hard to get a good picture of the two of them....ummm....didn't happen
Doesn't he just look like a little stud in this picture? Love it and LOVE him!
Kris was throwing him up and he was laughing hysterically! This child is such a doll...he reminds me a lot of Alec when he was this age. He is so laid back and then there is Mikayla who didn't sit or stop moving for ONE second.
10 comments:
They look like best friends -- cute !!
Awwwwwwww! Friends for life! Great pictures of everyone today!!!
Mom
Looks like everyone had a great time!!! We are backyardigan fans too!! I am ashamed to say I even listen to their CD in the car (even with no kids in it) LOL! I want to take a road trip to Ohio so we can finally meet some day!!!
Love ya!
Thanks again for today..You took some GREAT pictures. I could not believe how high Kris can get him in the air..LOL..He loved it...Tell Alec he is welcome...I just love that little boy..
Love all the pictures - looks like they were all having so much fun!
Kerri and Ruby
Your children are so beautiful! Looks like you had an awesome day!
Andrea
What a fun day!! They are just two peas in pod!! Mikayla is getting so big and is as beautiful as ever!!! I love how Alec is such a great big brother!!!
Cute pictures! You can tell all the kids are "eat up" with love.
What adorable pics!!
Robyn
These are some super adorable pictures, girl!!!
Post a Comment