Well after countless e-mails, phone calls, and
PM's on a.com I am coming clean. YES...that is
Mikayla in the ad for our agency. About a month after we came home I took this picture of
Mikayla, you can actually find the same one in my side bar under EIGHT MONTHS OLD. I e-mailed this along with a few other pictures to my agency just to update them that she was home and all was going well. This was in early March I believe. They e-mailed me back asking me if they could use this picture for their ads and I said yes. Months went by and I never heard another thing about it but then one day a few months ago....July maybe....I got an e-mail with this as the attachment. Since then, this has appeared in all kinds of places, all of which I personally have yet to see. But OTHERS have seen it because I keep getting asked if it is
Mikayla. I never told anyone that it wasn't...I just never told anyone that she was going to be in the ads. OK...a few people knew...but that's it. So here it is...this ad was obviously not ran in Ohio but other's have been and thanks to a couple of great friends who cut those out and sent them to me, I have a few copies now. So yes,
Mikayla might be appearing in a paper near you.
Now on to other news. TODAY IS WEIGH IN MONDAY. I am happy to report that I have lost another two pounds. This brings my total weight loss so far to 7.5 pounds in 3 weeks. I am down a pants and shirt size and feeling better then I have in months about myself. If you are on the verge of starting a diet or better eating habits I say GO FOR IT. I am in the "groove" now and although chocolate and skittles still call my name in the check-out lines....I tell them to be quiet because I am not caving.
Here is the picture. Even though most of you DO know what agency I used...I still blocked it out.
8 comments:
that's pretty cool she is in an ad. i already knew it though. ;o) she's just beautiful, that's why!
i hope alec had a great time with your mom and dad this past weekend. i had a dream of your mom last night. her and i were sitting on the floor playing with alec. it was so real! i feel like i know her. :o)
love you guys!
mel
I think we have a future covergirl here...or maybe it's maybelline:) Can we get a autographed copy???lol
Congrats on the weight loss...you have inspired me to start eating better. I just want to have more energy. THANKS for the inspiration!!!!
Can I get your email address???? I know I had it at one time but I lost it:( Mine is aatennant@buckeye-expres.com
Love ya!
First off -- Congrats on the weight loss -- that is good !! Tell us exactly what you have been doing to get it off that quick !!!?? That is so sweet that Mikayla is in the adds -- she is perfect for that ! That book that is advertised in the add was writen by my agency director !
The ad is beautiful! Congrats on loosing 7.5 lbs! That is wonderful!
Andrea
How exciting to see your sweet girl's picture in the ads!
Congrats on the diet and, more importantly, feeling better aobut yourself.
Kerri and Ruby
That is so cool that she is in the ad for your agency! It is a great picture and I am sure you are very proud!!!
Congrats on the weight loss!. How are you doing it?
Sharon
Hi Mindy!!! Oh what a doll!!! We'll be looking for her in a paper near us. ;-))
Good for you for losing that much in 3 weeks (not that you needed too). Are you doing Weight Watchers?? I'm getting ready to start going to the meetings again. I can't get in a lot of my clothes right now. ;-(( I blame it on stress... but that excuse only works for so long with me.
Take care. Love, Rebecca and Zachary
Great job on the weight loss..I am so impressed you have made it this long without the skittles..LOL...How adorable little Miss Mikayla is...Congrats..
Post a Comment