I am SICK of being SICK around here. This is gotten BEYOND ridiculous. We have been off and on sick for over four weeks in this house and I am tired of it. It's not the sickness that I am tired of...but the fact I can't see my MOM when we are SICK. With her Chemo treatments we ALL have to be 100% if we are going to see her and someone is ALWAYS sick and today it's me and Mikayla. Mikayla is even running a fever. WHY!? We were FINALLY getting the opportunity to see my mom today, had the whole thing planned. We were meeting her at the Outlets and I wake up to this. I had the van packed last night. I MISS MY MOM PEOPLE. I feel like a failure of a daughter because I cannot get my family healthy enough to see her right now. She NEEDS me and my kids. She does....and it's hurting her and making her sad and I am frustrated over it. It's one thing when kids have little sniffles, this is common and we just "go on" and do what we need to do...but with my mom it is different. She has weakened immune system from the Chemo and can't take any risk of being around sick people. UGH...
Sorry for this rant but I just miss my mom really, really bad right now. Kris didn't get a side job this weekend and if my mom feels decent after her Chemo treatment this Friday I will TRY to just go to Mansfield by myself. Just me is better then NONE of us at least! I just feel so helpless in so many ways right now....it's just tough...on many different levels.
Thanks for letting me get this out. I needed to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Hugs!!! Hope you're all feeling better soon.
Kerri and Ruby
I'm so sorry - you guys have had your fair share of sickness lately. I'm sure your mom understands even if it is diappointing. I hope you get well enough to go see her this weekend. :(
i am so sorry, that is incredibly frustrating. I'll be praying all of you back to good health!
awwww.....thats gotta be hard. I will be praying for healthy weeks !!!
I'm so sorry - even when we're grown up we never stop wanting our moms. I'll be praying for you and your mom.
Awwwwww.....I know this is hard on all of us, but before you know it this will all be behind us and we will see eachother like crazy then because I won't be able to get enough of you and my beautiful grandchildren! I miss you all so much, but honey, you can't help it! AND you better not ever say again you are a failure or you are grounded! LOL! Yea, right! Were you EVER grounded???
Hang in there, hopefully you are getting this out of all of your systems and then in December you all will be good to go for the Holidays!!!! OK!
HUGS,
Mom
I'm so sorry! I hope you all are better soon, but I'm sure your mom understands. She probably doesn't like it, but she understands. I'll pray that at least one of you is able to make it this weekend.
Praying for healing for your mom. : )
oh Mindy....my heart is breaking for you, and your mom too.
I wish I had great words of wisdom for you....but I just don't.
All I have is prayers for both your family and your mom's health and emotions.
Hugs to both of you! Your mom is too cute...grounding you on your blog ; ) We will be praying for all of you! Wishing you a healthy and happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hmmm I know I commented, but it's not on here! :( I hope you guys feel better soon, I'm praying for you to!
Aw Mindy I'm sorry you guys have all been sick and it is frustrating not to be able to see your mom. We are thinking of you guys and wishing for speedy recoveries!!
i'm so sorry mindy...hugs to you and i pray you get better...my mom is my best friend and if i couldn't see her in a time like this i know i would be feeling just like you
I will be praying for your family to get better. I know being away from your Mom has got to be hard! I hope your family feels better!
Andrea
Hope EVERYONE is on the mend very soon! Sending you healing thoughts.
Hey Mindy...I know in a perfect world...we would all be healthy all of the time...but with kiddos that is next to impossible. Maybe your mom could wear a mask on the days when she REALLY wants to see your kids and they aren't TOO sick. Just a thought...I was in your shoes 3 years ago and my mom would do ANYTHING to see her grandson. I hope you are all feeling better SOON!!!!! HUGS!
Post a Comment