Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS

Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Christmas. Ours was amazing and I put together a video of it all. The video is ten minutes, but please watch it if you want to. If not, I posted below a few pictures of Christmas:-)
HUGS TO ALL!
All the gifts...ready to go...the time? It was 3:00 am:-)
The Christmas Tree
Mikayla and her Care Bear
Posing...
Alec and his Stocking
Gift Break
HAH...love this pic!

All smiles Christmas Morning
Mikayla and her Build a Bear from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Diane
Vicki, Alec, and Maggie...we were on our way to see the Drive Through Lights at the fairgrounds
Winter Princess at Kris' mom and dads
Isn't this photo sweet?

This is Papa's boy:-)
Alec was SO ready to open this gift from my mom and dad. It was a Smart Cycle and he LOVES it!
Ticklish Princess
My parents and us
Family Picture!


Mama and Alec
Me and my mom
Mommy and Kayla

11 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

What a beautiful Christmas! So many blessings! Love ya!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Of course I wanted to watch the video! And I loved it! I teared up just because I know how blessed it is to have your daughter home this Christmas. And I am glad that you were able to spend it with your Mom and that your family was well.

Andrea

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

Mindy, y'all certainly had a wonderful, blessed holiday together. I'm so glad that you were healthy enough to celebrate with your mom. We are still praying for her health. The kids are so cute and precious. What a Christmas miracle.

Melissa De Mers said...

looks like you guys had a GREAT time!! i think i'm going to do a video of ours too because we have SO MANY pictures!! good idea! :) your video was just beautiful and so full of emotion because i just know how much you all have gone through the past few years.

here's to a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR! God bless you guys. love ya!

veggiemom said...

Love the pics! Looks like your kiddos had a good time.
Kerri and Ruby

Our Family of 5 said...

Awesome Pics! Looks like Santa was good to you all. Happy New Year!

Kim said...

I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!! We drove right passed you (sort of) on Wednesday on our way home from Chagrin Falls. I waved - did you see me? :)

Brandy's Adventure said...

Awww...I loved the video. It made me sad to think that Mikayla wasn't home last year, but NOW she is!! Hooray! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Sorry we didn't call you guys as planned, but I wasn't feeling too great. I am still trying to recover with SEVEN kids in my house right now!
Give the kids a kiss from Aunt Brandy.
Miss you guys...

Steve & Amy said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a blessed & magical Christmas! I love the looks on the kids faces...it says it all! Love the video..it is so sweet! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Love ya!

JoAnn said...

It sounds like your family had a wonderful Christmas, even more-so with Mikala home. I love the matching Christmas pj's that your two kiddos have :)

Becca said...

I am so happy to see a picture of you and your mother - she looks healthy and beautiful, as does the rest of your family.

Happy New Year!!!!