Friday, February 1, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I was tagged by the following blogs the past few days...
Natalie~ http://cooksadoption.blogspot.com/
Andrea~ http://our-journey-to-madelyn.blogspot.com/
Liz~http://ouradoptionstory.blogspot.com/

Here is what you do: The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.

~I am absolutely petrified of clowns. I hate them, I can't look at them, they scare me to death!
~I can sing! Believe it or not...I really CAN sing:-)
~I am 100% perfectionist. About EVERYTHING!
~I sleep with a stuffed bear that Kris gave me when we were dating each and EVERY night
~I have a butterfly tattoo on my lower back
~I have FOUR, yes FOUR kidneys..born that way...
~I talk really, REALLY fast. Thank God Gina keeps up with me. LOL. And I think my voice sounds like a five year old child.

Here is who I am tagging:
Brandy (my SIL) - http://ousleycalifamily.blogspot.com/
Mera ~ http://www.gabbycita.blogspot.com/
Gina ~ http://www.gina-ourjourney.blogspot.com/
Mel and Haylee ~ http://tmhdemers.blogspot.com/
Jaime~ http://totrodlincoln.blogspot.com/
Merrill Family ~ http://merrillbears.blogspot.com/
Emily ~ http://onehopeoneheart.blogspot.com/

OK...have at it girls!

3 comments:

EB said...

I love your answers,, I talk really fast too, lol

Jaime said...

Cool...you can sing, so can I! I actually am singing in my friends wedding this fall. As for perfectionism, I have to place myself in that category as well. Thanks for the tag!:)

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

I WISH I could sing, sadly that talent passed me by. Thanks for tagging me, I put up my answers. I know I keep saying this, but I cannot get over Mikayla's hair, I tell Rob all the time. She really is very beautiful!