We are ALMOST packed and getting ready to clean out the van and then pack it up! I am SO excited about this trip and so hoping that everything goes well on it. Looks like rain up in Canada which I am NOT happy about at all. It always snows for us, and snow at The Falls is so beautiful...but...whatever...we are getting OUT OF HERE! I will upload tons of pictures I am sure once we get home...Tuesday.
The pictures below are from the Monster Truck Jam that Kris took Alec to last night. He said it was much cooler then the last one and Alec and him had an AWESOME time there. I love that they have these "father/son" times together. It's so important. Alec was sound asleep by the time they got home last night, after 10:00 pm, and Kris carried him in and he went right to bed. He NEVER does that. So the excitement must have tired him out!
Talk to everyone in a few days and I will catch up on everyone's blogs when I get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have a great time! I know you guys will. I can't wait to hear all about it. You know you will be in my prayers and thoughts the whole time!
Mom
Have fun! I love going to the Falls- and it's great because it's a really short drive from where I live!
The Monster Truck Jam looks awesome- I have gone lots of times and have a shirt with Gravedigger on it!!
Nikki
have fun!! i can't wait to see the pics when you get home. :)
love
melissa
Have SOOO much fun (i know you will :)
Post a Comment