Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever? I ADORE HER! This is sweet Mia, daughter to someone who has become a wonderful friend to me, Petrina. I "met" Petrina before Mikayla was in PGN when she e-mailed me asking me a few a questions about my agency. I answered her back and we have been friends ever since!!! Like so many right now, she had her ups and downs in the adoption process, but Mia just came home...just days after turning one! This little princess has an amazing mother...she is one lucky little girl...but I know, like all of, Petrina feels like SHE is the one who is truly blessed!
I just wanted to say WELCOME HOME GIRLS! I know it was a tough wait...but you did it Petrina...she is home where she belongs, in your arms forever and ever. I am so glad that through the past year and half we have come to know each other and that I could be even a small sense of encouragement for you along the way!
HUGS!




9 comments:
Mia is so very cute! It's a hard road but so so worth it.
Welcome home Mia!!! So worth the wait...
Welcome home Mia!!! That is one beautiful girl!
Andrea
Hi, I found your site by searching for Ohio Guatemalan Adoption families. I read that you had a picnic last year. I would like to hear more about your group. We are almost ready to get PINK!!! We adopted a Guatebaby Girl. PLease visit our site and please email me with your Ohio Guatenews.
chanan7@fuse.net
All the best, ... your children are beautiful and the greatest gifts from God!!
Rachael, Mommy to Hope Maayan, http://adoptingbabyhope.blogspot.com/
She is SO adorable!!!! Look at all of that hair! ;-)) I'm happy for Petrina. Her life is changed forever and she will know more joy than she ever imagined.
Btw, LOVE the pics from Niagra Falls!!!! Glad you guys had a good trip.
Hugs...
She is so beautiful. Welcome home Mia...I am SO glad you are home with Mommy where you belong...CONGRATULATIONS Petrina..
Welcome home and congratulations on reaching the end of a hard road and the beginning of your new adventure together! What a beautiful little girl she is---all that thick, pretty hair!
NiCole
Welcome home, Mia! It is so nice to read some happy news!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
She is beautiful :)
Nikki
P.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!
Post a Comment