Alec's preschool asked me if Kris could come in and do a presentation with Plato and of course I said he would be able to. I told them to write the official request to the Sheriff's Office and if it was approved I would get back to them. Well it was and today Kris came! He did this with Alec's preschool two years ago too! It was so much fun. The kids all loved it and of course this visit was extra special since it was Alec's preschool. Kris actually does school visits like this all the time. Alec was just SO SO proud that his daddy was at school today! Mikayla, on the other hand, was quite annoyed by the whole thing. She did NOT understand why daddy couldn't hold her and give her attention. She was one mad chick...let me tell you! But it was a lot of fun and I got some good pictures.
This afternoon I had a DR appointment and my mom came up and took the kids, yes BOTH kids, home with her for the night! She took them to the park and they are having all kinds of fun in Mansfield while mommy and daddy have fun up here! We went out to dinner with Joe and Gina....ADULTS only. It was soooooooo much fun. We were laughing so loud and I am sure annoying everyone but we could have cared less. I mean come on, it's not every day you get to go dinner with your best friends without the kids! So we had a great night!
Here are some pictures:
This afternoon I had a DR appointment and my mom came up and took the kids, yes BOTH kids, home with her for the night! She took them to the park and they are having all kinds of fun in Mansfield while mommy and daddy have fun up here! We went out to dinner with Joe and Gina....ADULTS only. It was soooooooo much fun. We were laughing so loud and I am sure annoying everyone but we could have cared less. I mean come on, it's not every day you get to go dinner with your best friends without the kids! So we had a great night!
Here are some pictures:
This was in Alec's classroom before the presentation...notice who daddy is holding!


9 comments:
I bet Alec was THEE coolest kid in preschool today! :)
Alec is the coolest kid in preschool for sure!!! How awesome for Dad to be talking to his son's preschool this time around. Very cool.
Sharon
Glad you had fun on your night out.
Love the pics of the presentation I bought Madi a onesie that says "My Daddy can arrest your Daddy" it has a pink police badge on it.
Andrea
What a cool dad!
Kerri and Ruby
How amazing is that for Alec!! For my son Policeman are just about the coolest people out there. He gets so excited when we see one and just stops and stares in awe. So for your son having one for a dad, wow you just can't beat that cool factor :)
Oh good for you taking an adult break, I'm pretty sure we would all go crazy without them every once and awhile.
Have a great week
Stacey
Okay Kris's job is SO cool! That is so neat and Plato stays with you guys right? Wow, we would love to get a German Shepard as our next dog. I'm glad you guys had a fun night out! Those are definately needed. Have a good week!
I tagged you. :)
Andrea
How neat for Alec...I can see how proud he is of his Daddy! That is too funny that Miss Mikayla didn't want to share her Daddy with his class! Looks like you has a GREAT time at dinner! Nights like that a few and far between these days!
Hey girl! Long time no see!! Glad things are going well for you. Congrats on your testing. I'm sure that's such a relief. The pictures are awesome, as always! Alec and Mikayla look so happy! I also LOVE the picture of you and Chris at the bottom! I have so much to tell you but am just overwhelmed right now. You'll have to check my blog soon. I'll be posting again and sharing some of the stuff going on. Take care chica!
Post a Comment