Yesterday I had the honor of watching my son graduate from Perry Safety School! He had such a blast there this week and yesterday was the graduation ceremony. It was so neat and I am so glad that he loved it as much as he did. It was a huge step for him socially and I just can't get over how proud of him I am for going in there, making friends, and learning some valuable things.
Mikayla did wonderful at the graduation, I was worried about it since she doesn't sit still, and even though I had her on my lap or in my arms the entire time (Kris had to work), I still managed to get some decent pictures of him.
Today we went up to Christian's birthday party! It was
soooooo much fun and I am so happy for Joe and Gina that the rain never did come. They had so many wonderful people at their party, family and friends, and it was nice to meet some of them that I have heard about and see other's again (such as Gina's in-laws and parents). Such a wonderful family and all of them are so in love with Christian. He is one blessed little boy.
Christian had an Elmo party and
Mikayla thought it was pretty cool. He was all decked out in his sweet Elmo shirt and ready to party with his family and friends.
Mikayla, about 30 minutes into the party decided she was ready to go to bed so we took her back to Christian's room and she crashed for about an hour.
LOL. We were there about five hours:-) Alec and
Mikayla had a BLAST today. They had so many fun things for the kids to do and everyone had a wonderful time, that's for sure. I tried to get some pictures, but unfortunately, I wasn't feeling real well:-( I can't remember if I posted about this but a few months back I found out I have REALLY high cholesterol, to the tune of around 360!!! Therefore, after some research I consulted with my doctor and we decided on a med. Well, the medication is making me really sick right now but my doctor is insistent that I try it for at least two weeks, because the side effect should go away. We shall see....I have taken 6 doses so far. So hopefully no one thought I was being anti-social or anything today...I just wasn't feeling my best...which made me REALLY sad.
But we got to see some of our
Guat-Tot friends, Camille, Devon, and Izzy and that was super-cool of course!
Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend! I don't where you are but I can tell you here in Ohio it is HOT HOT HOT.
C'mon Mom...let's go see
BuBu graduate!

Lined up and ready for the ceremony

Getting his certificate

PROUD!

He is so cute, isn't he?!

Alec and his buddy...they actually went to the same
pre-school and were happy to see each other again at Safety Town.

Just had to post this one because I think this may be my favorite outfit ever

Birthday KISSES!

Look how cute he was!!!!!

Busy Baby Girl

She loved walking up and down the slide on the bounce house

Play Time!

Is he giving me a *look* or what!?

Jumping...and then falling down:-)

Camille and
Mikayla hanging out in the bounce house

Izzy...she was cooking breakfast (pretend of course) and she was asking me if I wanted eggs.
LOL
Bounce House Break

The Cake!

This is blurry..but still cute:-) Chris, NiCole, and Izzy...SOON to be a family of FOUR!
Mmmmm.....cake!

Christian "inherited" Alec's police car today. He loved it...and it was time for us to pass it on since
Mikayla got one for Christmas that is still in the box! She was mad to see this go but we can't have two of them!

I caught a smile!

Tara and Devon and YES Devon has on the same dress as Mikayla and YES it was planned

Taking a ride

OK this picture is CLASSIC! I love it! We stripped them down (it was SO hot) and let them run through the sprinkler

Yup...you guessed it...daddy's girl!

PINATA TIME! Christian was checking it all out from the comfort of his swing

It was a pull string pinata and it was FULL of goodies!

Getting the "loot"

He was a tired boy!

How cute are they and how PROUD does Gina look here?

Homeward bound...we had to give her a
rinse-off bath at their house because she was covered head to toe with sand...
LOL.
2 comments:
Looks like a great party! I bet Alec & Mikayla slept good last night:) I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I'm sure things will get better for you soon! What is Miss Mikayla's birthday theme???
I just wanted to tell you that i just got done watching the slide show you made for Christian. It is beautiful! that is all i can say. Beautiful!
-Julie
Post a Comment