Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family Visit!

Today we went to Mansfield to visit with family. Kris' brother, Steve and his kiddo's, Chelsea, Tyler, and Jaelyn came to Ohio for a visit before Steve leaves for another deployment to Iraq. Brandy, my SIL, couldn't come home this time and she was missed:-( Kris was really happy to see his brother and we were all excited to spend some time with the kids. I love that Alec got to spend some time with his cousin, Tyler, since they are so close in age:-) Here are some pictures.

Mikayla was really hesitant at first....
But she warmed up quickly
Chelsea, Jaelyn, and Tyler blowing out candles on their birthday cakes.
Uncle Steve with his niece Mikayla:-)
Jaelyn and Chelsea with some birthday money
Mikayla says "cheese"
Alec relaxing with his Grandpa Mike
This is what Mikayla did when she saw me pull out the camera again
COUSINS...Tyler and Alec:-)

~~Make sure you look at the pictures below of Christian's party yesterday too!~~


5 comments:

Steve & Amy said...

It is so nice to see these family pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time. We will be praying for Steve as he serves our contry in protecting our freedom. We are so gratful for his service and we thank him. The pictures are great and the kiddos look adorable (as always:)

Natalie C. said...

Looks like fun. Please tell Steve Thank You for protecting us!

Stacey and Dewey said...

What fun pics!! I was a little behind, I love looking through them. Can I just say Mikayla has the cutest clothes!! It looks like you all have had lots of fun lately, and been very busy :)
Have a great week!
Stacey

Becca said...

What fun! I can't believe how grown up Mikayla looks - what a beauty!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Happy Father's Day to you guys!!