Sunday, August 3, 2008

Guatemalan Summer Family Picnic 2008

Today was our 2nd Annual NEO Guatemalan Adoptive Families Summer Picnic. I just can't even begin to say how amazed I am at the wonderful families that make up this awesome group of people. I feel blessed to have started all of this way back when and to see how it has grown. We had over 20 families that came out and joined the fun today.

The weather was beautiful, the food was great, the children had a blast, and us parents made tons of memories. Thank you to all of the families that came out to celebrate today. It was so wonderful to see all of you and I am glad that everyone had a great time. We will see you all in October for Boo at the Zoo!


Luau Time!
Alec and Tony
Lynne and her girls
Gina and I...partners in party planning crime:-) Kayla and Mommy
The boys being silly
Sweet Alec

Cracker Mouth
Izzy
Just hangin' out

ALL THE FAMILIES
At least the ones I managed to get pictures of...we had over 20 families there today!







Gina~thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all that you did to make today possible. Seriously. There is so much more I could say.....





Kris and Joe
Cindy, Me, and Jenn
OK Gina...I don't look THAT much shorter here...but I know you are bending down!
Kris~I just have to take a minute to thank you for all that you do to make these events possible. He is the "silent" helper in all of this and I want to give credit where credit is due. You help me so much with the planning and preparation of these events and I couldn't do it all without your support, love, and help!
Alan~Thanks for always helping as much as you do! I appreciate all that you and Jenn do so much!

Kris grilling out the hamburgers...it was HOT behind those grills
Logan
Christian was giving Mikayla a hug and kiss here in the tube. LOL.
Christian taking a rest in the shade of the tube
All done resting!

Miss. Mikayla Faith
Camille
Playing around...it was such a nice day weather-wise
Izzy and Ana deep in conversation
Girl Pow Wow Time

SACK RACE!


Daddy and Kayla
Miss. Diva here

Ana loved the sack race...when it was over she still wasn't done!
Playing the Ping Pong game
Hanging out with new friends

PINATA TIME




Balloons!
It's all done mom! Lets go HOME!

5 comments:

Ruthanne said...

FUN!!!!!!! It looks like you guys all had a GREAT time!!!!

Megan said...

Looks like you all had a blast!!! Love the luau theme!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

It is so great that you have that big group of families! All of the children are beautiful.

Are you going to gfest? I would love to meet you!

Andrea

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Great job once again! We had a blast!

Steve & Amy said...

WOW! What fun! Maybe one these years we will be able to make it! Looks like everyone had a great time! It's so nice that all of these familes can get together and celebrate adoption. Thanks for your hard work!