Here are some pictures!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Izzy's Birthday Party at the Akron Zoo!!!
Today was fun day:-) Isabella's 3rd birthday party was today up at the Akron Zoo and it was super fun! It's always nice to spend time with the people you care about:-) Mikayla always loves seeing all the animals! Alec had a birthday party today too! He went up to a super fun birthday party for Jenn and Alan's little boy Tony. Tony and Alec have become really good friends since we met their family through the NEO Guat Group. I don't have any pictures but I am sure there will be some on Jenn's blog! Kris took Alec to that party and I took Mikayla to Izzy's.
Here are some pictures!
This is the best picture I have ever, EVER gotten of both my children together. It is near impossible to get one and this was a total freak accident that I even GOT this picture but I am way happy about it!
This one got mixed up but last night right at dusk after Mikayla was in bed Alec and I went out and raked some leaves in a pile for jumping. We were out playing waaay after dark last night.
Christian and Kayla ready to party
Mmmmm....chips!
Joe was holding Mikayla when they brought the Chinchilla around. Mikayla loves Joe....and I think Joe loves her just as much!
Kayla and I feeding the goats
Cute Christian
Gina And Mikayla
The birthday girl getting a ride on daddy's shoulders
The cake was SO awesome! All those little animals were ICING!
Make a wish!!
All four of these super cute kiddo's were all in the same orphanage together at the same time. From left to right Isabella, Kayla, Christian, and Joseph. They all came home within three-four months of one another too!
Attempt at group picture #2
Look how ADORABLE she is! I can't believe how long her hair is!
Joseph chowing down on some of the yummy cake!
Back at home....
Here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Looks like a great time!
Looks like you guys had a blast at the party!! Your children are so cute and I LOVE that animal cake!!
man!! you are out of control with the camera - looks like you guys had way too much fun!! can't wait to bring my little one home for all that excitement. best wishes - so glad i could but faces with the names from the forum!!!
I love all of the pictures! Looks like too much fun. Thank you for the comment. I feel a little better. I have heard others say that they measured a few weeks larger as well. I was just stunned when I measured 4 weeks over....I will let you in on a little secret...I was nearly 9lbs and Philip was 10 lbs! So, I am hoping that I am going to even out in the end but if I don't then I might not need my premmie clothing! Take care and I'll check back soon for Halloween pics. I can't believe that it is right around the corner! Time is flying by!
I just have to say that I think it is so awesome you and the other families with children from the same orphanage have stayed in contact! That will be so great for Mikayla growing up. She looks adorable in her jumper and tights.
Hi Mindy!! I don't know how you manage to get all of these great pics!! Mikayla is so beautiful and man, her hair is getting long!! Sometimes I wish I could fix hair and do cute stuff with it but I don't think Z would like that too much. ;-)) I hope everything is going great for you guys! Can't wait to see the pumpkin pictures...
((hugs))
Rebeca and Zachary
Post a Comment