Thankfully we had a BEAUTIFUL day today, before the rain set in I should say, for trick-or treating! It was so much fun and the kids had a great time!
Mikayla was adorable, holding out her pumpkin and saying "tick-o-tee." She ended up with a lot of.....CHOCOLATE...which of course she can't have because of her milk allergy. But mommy will happily take care of that candy for her:-) Alec LOVED being Batman and is thrilled because my "you can't wear your costume until after trick-or-treat" rule is now over with. He just loves dressing up in this costume and I think he makes a handsome Batman if I do say so myself!
My dad called here late last night and said he missed the kids
tooooo much and needed to see them. So my mom and dad ended up coming up here for the day and got to share in the Halloween Fun! And
I got to take all my pictures on dad's Nikon. WOO
HOO! So...I posted a ton of them because for once, I couldn't choose!
Thanks mom and dad for coming up today. It's always great to visit...even if it was a little crazy up here today! I really value each and every moment we get to spend together and the KFC was YUMMY!

She was SO happy about this tiara!

On the hunt for CANDY!

It was so nice and semi-warm actually today!
Mikayla couldn't WAIT to get out the door!

BATMAN!

He is pointing his sword at me here....love it!

Papa and Alec
Mamaw and Alec

Alec and his buddy Knowledge (isn't that a cool name? His family is Native American so they all have really cool names!)

Alec, dad, me, and mom!

Look
Bubba! CANDY!
Mmmmmmmmm
This picture is cool...everything is blurry but HER

Batman practicing with his sword

Ballerina Kayla

She just loves having her picture take at this tree. She goes over there and poses.

Silly Smiles
OMG do I love this sweetie!

She would NOT put her pumpkin down

Papa will you give me more candy??

I love this picture of dad and I

I want MORE!!!

Well this looks pretty good!

Kris and I

Can't we go trick-or-treating again?

Papa and Alec

Silly girl again...

I really love this shot...
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!
11 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast and your kids costumes are great!! That little girl is too adorable! Her brother is going to be busy helping you keep the boys away!
I am loving all these posts you are doing! :)
Cute batman and beautiful ballerina.
Have a great week!
Andrea
I love both of their costumes!! They are so precious and they both look so happy!!! I hope mommy enjoys all of that chocolate. ;-)
(hugs), Rebecca and Zachary
Cute costumes! Glad your weather was nice. After a soaked Boo at the Zoo (yes, we were there but went through quickly) and a cold Saturday Halloween party, we were excited to have a nice Sunday afternoon. Hopefully it doesn't rain Friday night for the grandparents trick-or-treat!
Mindy,
A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! I am so glad your parents were able to make it. Great seeing that you guys had a blast!!! Miss you!
Love,
Jen
love all the pics! they are so incredibly cute and so glad you had nice weather!!
Glad that the weather cooperated with you for this trick or treating! The kids look great and it looks like got some yummy treats! Your Mom looks so good! It's so nice to see the family pictures! Happy Halloween! Hope it's spooktacular!
Great pictures!
Those are some great pictures of Mikayla, Mindy!
Happy Halloween! Love the pictures of all the kids! Looks like you all had fantastic weather there in Ohio!
How cute!! Your children are beautiful!!
Post a Comment