We took her back today at noon for her follow-up appointment. Alec had to go with me since Kris is working today and he was really, really upset over it all. He does NOT like anyone hurting "his princess." (That's what he calls her). So the good news is that her ear is looking a LOT better. Tons of drainage last night but the shots are doing their job and she is clearing up now. She had two more shots today, one in each leg, and Alec had to stand in the hall when they did it. She cried like crazy. She was SO MAD. She knew what was going on and was crying way before they ever came in to give the shots. It took two nurses and me to hold her down :-( We go back Friday for her follow-up and possibly one more set of shots.
I will post later...or tomorrow about New Years! Have a happy one everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad she's on the road to recovery. Have a great new year's eve celebration and get some rest (if you can - ear infections are the worst, as you know!)
hey...i just posted that i also have kids with ear infections...3 of them. ugh. but after reading about mikayla's AWFUL experience i will count my blessings!
get better soon miss mikayla!
brook
Happy New Year!!
That poor little darling!!! I hope she is feeling better in no time. I know how much that hurts getting those shots and so many in such a short period of time!! I hope 2009 keeps the doctor away.
Sharon
Oh Mindy, I'm so sorry Mikayla isn't feeling well. Poor baby!!! I hope she gets better real soon! Many hugs to you both!! Rebecca and Zachary
Post a Comment