Saturday, February 7, 2009

NEO Guatemalan Adoptive Families at Chuck E Cheese!

Today we had a Valentine's Day get together at Chuck E Cheese. It was sooooo much fun and we had over 25 kids there! It was super busy today at Chuck E Cheese but it was a great time. We had a Valentine's Day exchange and I brought a super yummy cake :-) And the pizza is always good. I didn't get pictures of all the kids like I usually do this time. I was just too busy with the kids and such to get as many pictures. But Kris got quite a few good ones.

I always love seeing all the kids together. These events always warm my heart! I hope that everyone had a great time today that came....our next event is right around the corner and information about that will be coming out to all of NEO Families soon! Stay tuned!

Please keep Tara and her family in your prayers. Tara...we are ALL here for you honey!

I am not labeling all the pictures....but here they all are!!





























5 comments:

Tina said...

we had loads of fun Mindy...THANKS!!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad everyone had such a great time. Isabella loved helping out and liked watching Devon. We can't wait until Easter.

Jen said...

Thanks for the pics Mindy:) Looks like the party was a HIT!:)
Love,
Jen

Pineapple Princess said...

Looks like such a fun time!
I love the pictures!

Steve & Amy said...

It looks like every had such a great time! You should be an event planner...forget teaching:)