
Saturday, January 27, 2007
WE ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just can't believe we are HERE with our daughter FINALLY! She is so beautiful and is so laid back. It is truly like she has been with us forever. She just came right to us like she knew we would come for her someday all along. It is AMAZING! I love her so much!!! She is sound asleep right here next to me in the crib and I can stop staring at her! These pictures are all out of order. The one at the very bottom was taken moments after they brought her. It's our FIRST family picture. Alec is so in love with her and she loves him too. She watches him all the time. Tomorrow we will be going to Antigua and to visit the baby home Mikayla was in. We are looking forward to it and I will post pictures tomorrow night. I didn't have a lot of time to take them today so these pictures are not the greatest....but you can see how beautiful she is:-)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment