Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Pictures!!!!!!

We got updated pictures of Mikayla today along with a current child information sheet. According to the stats that were just done yesterday she is now 15 pounds and 24 inches long. She is growing! She seems to gain a pound a month on average. I am currently considering getting BACK out her suitcase and adding more 6-9 month clothes. It is all so confusing. But I am NOT complaining ONE bit. We are still floating around on cloud nine here! Friday we head up to the airport. We are staying at the Comfort Inn for the night because we have to be at the airport by 3:30 am on Saturday! Enjoy the new pictures. As always...I think she looks so beautiful. I just can't wait to hug and kiss her again!




3 comments:

Cheryl Jones said...

These are your last monthly update pictures! The next pictures will be you in Guatemala holding Mikayla! I am counting the minutes until Saturday evening when you post them from down there. Grandma is missing her so much and I can't wait to see her in just one week! I love you Mikayla!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does that kid have the cutest nose on the planet?

Candy said...

WOO HOO a blog I can check on you...LOVE the new pictures she is ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!Hugs Candy and Kya Blu