Thursday, January 25, 2007
Last Post from the US
Tomorrow we leave for Cleveland and will be staying there and getting up bright and early for our flight out. We have to be at the airport at 3:30 AM. So it will be a VERY early morning for us. We got confirmation from our agency that they will be bringing Mikayla at 2:00 PM. Our flight gets in at 12:30 PM so we will be rushing to the hotel and trying to get things ready QUICK for her arrival. But trust me...I am NOT complaining! Not ONE bit! It's almost time....check back for those pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You know I will be sitting at the computer WAITING for those pictures! That will be 3:00 though our time, right?? They are an hour behind us aren't they? You know I won't stop praying the entire trip! Your last night at home with having to look at that empty crib! No more of those sad nights Mindy, which were the worst time of day for you! Now you can just get up out of bed and go in and take a peek at her sleeping peacefully or knowing you, pick her up while she is sleeping just to rock her in the middle of the night! I can sure see her daddy doing this too! Just hours away now! Giving all of the praise to Jesus for the gift of Mikayla Faith!
Post a Comment