Friday, January 19, 2007
SHE IS COMING HOME!
I can't believe it is almost time to pick Mikayla up. It's a moment I have dreamed about for months and it's almost here! We just can't believe it is almost time! Monday we will get our PINK appointment and should be traveling by the end of next week! We are taking Alec with us because we really think he needs to be a part of the process. He is the BIG BROTHER afterall. Can't wait to post pictures from Guatemala.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey!
The new blog looks great!
I think it's great that you are taking Alec for the pick-up trip - what a great experience for him. I bet he's dying to meet his new sister. I'll be glad to meet Alec myself!
I love your new blog! It looks great. Love the PINK!! Also love the monthly pictures of Mikayla. Her 7th month picture will be taken AT HOME! We sure can't wait to meet and see our beautiful grandaughter! Just a few more days!
Mom and Dad
Had to check out your site. Looks Great! I am not on the forum much anymore but I do check in every once in a while and I am especially looking for your post that you are leaving. So, come on PINK!!! So excited for you to go and get this beautiful baby girl.
From your forum friend....imateach
Hi I'm a forum friend!!! Congrats on Pink, your baby girls is just beautiful! My son has been home one month! It's an awesome feeling. Congrats again!
Bibi Santana - J.R.'s mommy - alexismandyjr on the forum.
Post a Comment