Tonight we finally pulled out the decorations and put them on the tree! I got
Mikayla all dressed up in a little Christmas outfit that her Grandma
Cheryl bought for her last year and it was
sooooo cute! I TRIED to get Alec to wear something that would match and he decided he would only wear a white shirt.
LOL. Hey, at least it matched! My intention was to TRY to get a good picture of them together for our Christmas Cards....ummmmm...didn't happen. Big surprise! So we turned up the music, pulled out the tinsel, and got to work!
Kris is feeling a little better by the way. I am as well. In fact, I feel 100% better with very, very little pain now. Kris took the past two days off of work, he couldn't even see to DRIVE to work so he has been home all week. He is taking off tomorrow as well! I like having him home...maybe he should scratch his eye more often. ROFL! Just kidding, of course.

This tree is
soooo pretty mom and dad!

Look at this neat ornament!

Are you kidding me!? I can't HAVE it?
OOOOOOOH....a CANDY CANE!

Can I eat it with the plastic on?

NO? Well then I am standing up on this chair! What are YOU going to do about it?

OK...I am done with the chair...off I GO!

Me, a plastic bag, and a pretzel in my mouth...now THIS is LIFE!

No mom, I am not putting down the plastic bag

Sweet Alec

Sweet Alec refusing to have his picture taken

Sweet Alec again:-)

HOW DARE YOU TAKE THAT CANDY CANE FROM ME!!!

Well fine then...I will just take this snowflake

Yup...I am happy now!

GLITTER SNOWFLAKE...the BEST kind!
Ooooooooh Yeeeeeeeaaah!

Mommy and Alec
Mikayla and Daddy
Dancin' around the Christmas Tree

Well.....I tried to get a picture of all three of them....
LOL
A failed attempt at a picture of both of them.....UGH

I'M FREE SO I WILL SMILE!
OK dad...this decorating business is tiring

Sweet Goodnight Kisses from Dada!
There is NOTHING like HOME for the HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
i love the pics! that mikayla is on the GO GO GO now isn't she???
glad to hear that Kris' eye is better. I do know what it is like to have your husband around for days at a time....oh so wonderful!
Glad to hear that Kris' eye is doing better! And that you are feeling better too! Wow...that girl must keep you on your toes all the time! But man, your kids are so darn cute!!!!
~Elizabeth
Awwwwwww! I love the little Christmas Dress on her. I had forgotten about that dress! How sweet she looks in it. I can't take the one of her crying! I just want to pick her up and hug her to pieces!
Looks like no pics again of the two of them:(
Keep trying! I just know you are going to get a good one!
(I can't really see what your tree looks like?)
Love you,
Mom
Happy decorating!! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better...no more ER trips! There is nothing like home for the holidays and love to see all the picures of your family at home ; ) They are both too cute!
she looks so precious in that dress
i am so glad to hear the both of you are feeling better!
Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you're felling better. I hope your mom is doing well, too.
The tree looks great! The kids look great too! The picture of Alec dancing cracks me up! I love the picture of you & Alec, & Kris & Kayla.....so sweet!!! Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend. Now let's jut get you through Christmas without anymore visits to the hospital:)
Mindy what a great idea dressing them up for decorating! I always take tons of pictures as our tree goes up but my kids always look like rugrats. :) Your pictures are great and the kids are adorable!!!!
Post a Comment