Today I had Midterms and it was -2 when I started the van this morning. Can we say COLD!? I came home to a super smiley girl! We are getting ready for a BIG Winter Storm tomorrow and I can't WAIT. Love winter storms...hope its a good one!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Beauty Queen! (Kinda)
This weekend we put Mikalya in a little pageant at the mall. We braved the sub-zero temps and headed to the pageant on Sunday afternoon after church. So how did she do? Hmmmmm....well....I don't think she cared too much for it! LOL! She looked beautiful....that is FOR SURE. But it was past nap time, not a good thing, and she isn't fond of big crowds. She got 1st runner-up, and won Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Attire, Best Personality, and Prettiest Smile. She really liked all the medals and didn't want anyone to touch them. LOL. She is so funny. The video we took of it was just hilarious. It was fun! Alec was so proud of his sister and kept telling everyone that his sister was the winner. HAH.
Today I had Midterms and it was -2 when I started the van this morning. Can we say COLD!? I came home to a super smiley girl! We are getting ready for a BIG Winter Storm tomorrow and I can't WAIT. Love winter storms...hope its a good one!
You are taking me WHERE!?
Daddy was proud of her:-)
He was the one who took her on stage!
Am I pretty?
I don't think I want to do this dad...I don't think this is "my thing."
I took her up for the awards
Award Time:-)
Proud of our pretty princess
Dad...I really need a nap now...being pretty is hard!
Izzy and NiCole came to check it all out and watch Mikayla! It was nice to see them!
Grandma came to watch too!
MOM'S HOME FROM SCHOOL!!!
Wanna play mom?
She was in a SILLY mood
Very silly...
Want my Santa Weeble?
This butterfly that she is holding is the only thing she has from her first 7 months. Kris and I picked it out and sent it down in our very first care package to her...she was only 3 weeks old when she got it. Now it is home with her and still very treasured by her. We were able to get it when we visited the baby home in Guatemala where she stayed.
Mom...I do love my butterfly!
See you guys later!
Today I had Midterms and it was -2 when I started the van this morning. Can we say COLD!? I came home to a super smiley girl! We are getting ready for a BIG Winter Storm tomorrow and I can't WAIT. Love winter storms...hope its a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Wow! What a doll she is. I can see why she won so many awards!!!
Stacy
She looked beautiful in her dress! She was definetly the queen. Her hair is beautiful and so long.
Andrea
she should have won first but i guess i'm a little biast...she gorgeous
that is TOO COOL! i wish they had something like that here for Haylee to enter! :) i remember in Utah they had those all of the time and i wanted to enter Haylee into one (but she was too young, 2 mos old).
anyway...Mikayla IS so beautiful and i love the hair, the dress, the face, everything about her. i can tell she has a little dynamic personality!! that is for sure! :)
She is just too cute for words!
Kerri and Ruby
Mamaw loves you princess! You are the sweetest thing ever. God has such special plans for you!
Love,
Grandma Cheryl
She looks gorgeous in her dress! That's so nice she has the butterfly and loves it so much still.
What beautiful pics!! I can see why she won so many awards!! She looks like a doll!!
Robyn
I think she was robbed of first place:) Mikayla looks beautiful in her dress! I pray that Mia's hair grows to be that beautiful someday:) It's neat that she somehow knows that her butterfly is hers from Guatemala.
So, Mikayla is what, a month or two older then Madeline (18 mos next wk) .... Do you think you could ship us some of that beautiful hair? :)
P.S- She is SO cute!! I love that dress.
What a beautiful, beautiful girl!
Post a Comment