Into our van........
With this to help???
YOU END UP HERE!!!!! Yup...we are taking our first road-trip family vacation since Mikayla has been home. Next Sunday we are leaving bright and early and heading to Niagara Falls for a few days. These pics of the falls are ones that Kris and I took last time we were there two years ago. It was kind of our tradition for a few years to go there, just Kris and I, over Presidents Day Weekend. We didn't go last year because Mikayla has just come home and this year we decided to take the kids. So off we go....and YES, Niagara Falls is BEAUTIFUL in the winter!



14 comments:
growing up in NE Ohio, we went up there regularly in the summer. I think I'll enjoy your photos! I'll head south for you if you would like! :)))
Sounds like such fun! Have a good trip...can't wait to see pictures:)
How fun! you are going to have a blast!!!
AWESOME!!!! i can't wait to see the pics from that trip! :) i hope you guys have a great time!
love ya
mel
Wow do those pictures of the falls look just breathtaking and with that rainbow! I hope Alec gets to see the falls with a rainbow since him and I talk about rainbows and that whenever we see one we will think of eachother so that would be so cool.
I am so excited for you to get away and go. What fun and I know how excited you are to go.
Love,
Mom
Have a great trip! Can't wait to see the pics!
Have a wonderful trip! I look forward to the pictures!
I hope you have a wonderful time!!! I too can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Andrea
How exciting!!! I haven't been to Niagra Falls in a long time, it is so beautiful, especially from the Canadian side.
Have a great time!!
Sharon
looks beautiful...enjoy the time together and make lots of memories
YAHOOOO have a blast!!!! :) I have never been to Niagara Falls, but it's on my list. :)
What fun! We are taking a road trip to Cleveland that same weekend. We are going to the indoor waterpark at Cedar Point, then to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Have a great and safe trip!
Have a great time!!Dress warm!!
Have fun! And take some Benadryl - I hate to say it, but Ella was so against her car seat that the first time we took a road trip I took the advice from a mother of 5 and dribbled some benadryl on her tongue. It did help, but in a couple of hours she was screaming to get OUT. We had to stop at almost every trucky stop so she could get out of her carseat. We attribue her aversion to carsets to not being in one until she came home to the US.
Be careful, made good memories, take good pictures!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment