Friday, August 22, 2008

I PASSED! And Alec's Bday Invite:-)

So today was the day that my score for my Praxis report was available by calling in. You have to pay $30 to get your scores this way but I didn't care. I needed to know and I needed to know NOW. I couldn't even sleep last night waiting for 8am when I could call in. They do mail you the complete score reports, but they don't mail them for almost a week after they are available by phone. Too long...I have already been waiting 4 weeks. SO......as you already know from the title I passed it! WOOOO HOOOO! I got a 196!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to have them repeat it because I was in disbelief. The score is only out of 200! I only missed FOUR points! Shock? YES! Happiness? Check! ROFL...now on to my last year of school, and two MORE Praxis tests, and then graduation in April! (I had to have two Praxis tests done in order to Student Teach and graduate and now those are done. However, I still have two more to take for my license, but I do NOT have to take those in order to graduate).

Well I have been a busy chick getting everything ready for Alec's party tomorrow. I can't wait. It's going to be a blast for him! He is super excited and I am thrilled so many of his friends were able to make it. This is a HARD time of the year to have a party because of school starting back and such.

Here is his invitation and I promise LOTS of pictures late tomorrow night. I will upload in between watching Nascar. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Melissa De Mers said...

cute invite, wish haylee and i could be there! happy bday alec!

congrats on passing too mindy, i knew you would. ;)

love
mel

Jaime said...

COngratulations!
Alec's invite is so neat! I look forward to seeing the pictures from the party. Have fun!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Huge congrats on passing your test. I would have for sure paid the 30 bucks to find out too way worth all the sleepless nights it saved you.
Have a wonderful birthday party, love the invitations!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Stacey