Friday, October 31, 2008

Wow! It's Friday??!!

This week flew by in a chaotic jumble of driving here and there, therapy appointments, DR appointments, classes, clinical hours, errands....the list goes on and on. Sometimes I look back at the week and say WOW...how on EARTH did I actually DO all of that? Yesterday was a super long day. I am in my school from 9-2 with a special needs preschool class (the 2nd part of my student teaching, I am done with my 1st graders for now) and then I rush over to Walsh and have the after-school program to help teach from 2:45 until 5 and then I had to meet with some people after class which meant I left at 6 and THEN had to head the grocery before finally getting home at 6:45. Thankfully, Kris had made a wonderful dinner and it was just being set on the table when I walked in the door. After dinner I started making the cookies with Alec for his Halloween Party today. I got out the treat bags to fill and realized I was FIVE short. So, off to Target we go at 7:30 last night. Got treat bags, came home and stuffed them with the cookies that Kris ended up cooking while I was at Target, put the play dough and candy corn in them, tied them off with ribbon and got the kids to bed. Then, at 9 it was finally time to sit on the couch for some ME time. ME and GREY'S ANATOMY. OMG do I ever love that show.

Alec and I had a nice morning the other day. We had breakfast at Bob Evans instead of McDonalds because mommy just couldn't stomach anymore McDonalds!! Then we headed out to get Alec new gloves and a hat. This was not so fun as Alec wanted Batman for his gloves and hat. Mommy doesn't "do" character clothing. He can play in it in the yard or around here but my kids don't wear character clothes. Don't flame me....they are allowed to have character PJ's. ROFL. So we had to make a compromise. I told Alec he could have the Batman gloves if he got the Hat that I wanted. He finally agreed. So it's all good.

I have loads of homework this weekend. Kris is working a side job tonight until 12:30 am and I will be on the computer the whole time he is gone. Doing HOMEWORK. I have THREE more weeks left of this semester. YIKES....time to get busy! Counting down the days until the big day in April when I GRADUATE!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Hang in there!

Vanessa said...

I had one of those CRAZY months to be honest and now it's spilling into to Nov!!! Hang in there it will get better!