Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary.....TO US!!!

Wow...I haven't blogged in a month??? Have you missed me?

Today is Kris and I's 8th Wedding Anniversary. I have to be honest and say that marrying Kris was the best decision I ever made in my life. I could never imagine my life with anyone other than my husband. My mother-in-law said in her anniversary card to us that we make marriage look easy :-) For us, it has been. We are so blessed to have found each other.

Kris~I love you! You and I are it, aren't we! Thank God I decided to go out with you. And to think...we almost never met.

Kris and I had a whirlwind relationship. We only knew each other a few months, let alone dated, before we got engaged. We were married on the one year anniversary of our first date. It was so quick and I don't think people thought we would last. They were soooo wrong. We knew we were meant to be....and if you know us personally....you would know that we really are two peas in a pod:-)

Happy Anniversary Baby! Here's to another year!

Here are a bunch of pictures from when we dated and got married. They are all mixed up but I don't want to fix them:-) I will update everyone on student teaching this weekend. I have TWO days left. I gradate in under three weeks...see some of you at my party!!


The Wedding Party....Kris picked the girls dresses....yes....he was involved in every aspect.
I love this picture

Kris and I took these in the photo booth at Cedar Point. It poured rain all day long. We had a BLAST. We had only been dating for a month!


This is one of my favorite pictures. Kris and I still act like this. Our kids must think we are crazy.

Another picture I love. We were walking back down the aisle and Kris is looking at his mom and dad and I am looking at my mom and dad. I had never been more happy!

Kris and I the summer we started dating.

This picture CRACKS me up. We were so young we never even THOUGHT to rent a Limo. We drove away in my Sunfire and my dress barely fit in the thing. I was only 21 here. This is just too funny to me now.

This was taken the day that Kris asked me out and we had our first date. We are at church here on Easter.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

What a beautiful couple!! Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing these pictures again. Yes, you are two peas in a pod! I will never forget that Easter and going over to Beckys and Richards to eat after church. Do you miss your sexy black car?? I loved that car.
You know how much I love you.
Mom

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Of course we have missed you. Life gets in the way of blogging for me all the time. :)

Happy Anniversary.



Andrea

Guatemalan Genes said...

Hi! I am making stops at all blogs I find with people with adopted children from Guatemala to extend an invitation to visit my blog. I was born and raised in Guatemala, later moved to the US and became a naturalized US citizen. We have one son adopted from Guatemala and two biological born in Guatemala. Having met various people with adopted children from Guatemala I felt I had a gift to give and that was share my heritage. In the blog I am posting all things Guatemalan: recipes, nursery rhymes, places to visit, etc.... If you do stop by and like it, please share, comment and ask for topics.

Joe and Gina said...

AAAWWW...how cute you two are..Kris was laughing at Kris with hair..LOL..he looks so different..

Jaime said...

AWWWWW! Happy Anniversary! I love all of the photos...so sweet!