Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a great day!

The very first person I met when I moved to Canton was Heather. She actually lived a few streets over from me and I met her when I took the job at the Roadhouse. She was the manager and I became one too and we quickly became friends. She threw my baby shower for me here in Canton when I was pregnant with Alec and when Alec was born she watched him while I had one of my evening classes! When her husband graduated from school he took a job in Tennessee and they moved:-( They have been gone for 5 years now. But she was in town this weekend visiting family and I got to see her and her beautiful little boys! It was a great visit and I was so glad to see her again. We haven't seen each other in 2 years! I didn't post pictures of her boys because I didn't ask her so I am just posting the ones of her and I.

This was actually the second picture we took. Mikayla wanted in it.
Heather and I

Excuse her funky hair, she had just gotten out of bed and went straight for her heels and put them on.

Daddy and Kayla
Look how sweetly she is looking at him! She LOVES her daddy!

Look at her in the heels! And boy she can walk in them NO PROBLEM!

Such a pretty girl

All smiles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! This makes me also want to go out and get her the beautiful Disney Princess heels that I saw. I knew I should have got them when I saw them. I think they were Beauty and the Beast high heels.
She is all diva isn't she.
Heather hasn't changed one bit. Great pictures!!!!!

Jenna said...

What a beautiful little girl!