Monday, January 29, 2007

EMBASSY DAY!

Well today was the ever so important day! Mikayla has a Visa and we will have it tomorrow! WOW! It was such an easy process this morning at the Embassy and we were the 2nd appointment. I am so glad that everything is over and done with. She is coming home and it is FINAL!!!! We had a wonderful day as a family today. Mikayla is still teething pretty bad but she is hanging in there! I uploaded the pictures out of order today. Sorry. They are in opposite order of how they were taken. The ones at the bottom were the first ones taken today from the Embassy and then the first one right below was the last picture taken. Sorry about that! Well family....are you counting down the hours until the airport??? We ARE! See you all SOON!

































































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikayla is such a dumpling. Congratulations of finally being a family!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first picture of you holding Mikayla! Ok...I love them all, but Mindy you have that new mommy glow and you look gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you guys that words couldn't ever express. I am counting down the hours until you get to the Airport, but only cause I wished I could be there!!! Hugs to you all and enjoy your last day in Guatamala!!

Our Adoption Process said...

Mindy, you are killing me. You make me want to go down there and pick Maya up again...well, almost!
And if Maya was not MINE, I would tell you that Mikayla is the prettiest baby girl ever, but since I cannot say ever, I will just say how amazingly beatiful she is.
I mean, so pretty!!!!!

You are coming home!!!!!

YEA!!!!!!

Love, Kerry

Kim said...

Alec has such a great smile. Wonderful family photos. I'm glad the embassy went well. Isn't it so funny how easy that part is?? Safe travels.

Cheryl Jones said...

YES! I am not only counting down the hours but the MINUTES to see you all at the airport! I miss you all so much and am sooooo proud of the wonderful mommy you are Mindy! I feel like the luckiest grandma in the world to have these 2 sweet grandchildren and to have the daughter and son-in-law that I do and the parents that you are!
God has been so good to us and to see his perfect plan enfold it is so evident that this is what was meant to be!!!!!!!!