Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Almost time to leave!
Tomorrow is our last day at home as a family of three! We are finishing packing and getting all the final things ready around here. Friday afternoon we head up to Cleveland. I am so excited I don't know how on earth I will ever sleep these next few nights. WOW....in less then three days I will be holding my daughter again. I can't believe it. I really can't! I am sooooo ready for her to come home. It is almost time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mindy and Kris, We are so excited for you. Please enjoy the hell out of your pick up trip!!! We did. I will never forget it, ever. Actually leaving the hotel and seeing part of Maya's birthplace plus shopping of course, it was so nice.
I am not sure of your religion, but if you plan to baptize her and do not have a dress, you can get a gorgeous dress(cheap too!) at the market.
Lots of luck and love are with you as you go to get that BEAUTIFUL baby!!!
Kerry, George, Bryan and Maya:)
Oh Mindy! I am so excited for you guys! It seems now that time has flown (probably not for you) since we first found out that Mikayla was apart of our family!! I don't know how you are going to sleep either...I can't imagine! Well, if you need to talk, I am THREE hours behind you, so I am still awake!!!
Love you girly!!!
Brandy
Post a Comment