
Glitter Graphics
I don't have a lot of time to talk right now but wanted to let everyone know that we got the call about an hour ago! Our Embassy Appointment is Monday, January 29th at 7:15 am. We are so excited we can hardly sit still! Everything is booked and we leave THIS SATURDAY and will get to Guatemala City around 12:30 in the afternoon. We are coming home on WEDNESDAY the 31st!!!! Hope to see YOU at the airport:-) Baby girl your MOMMY, DADDY, and BIG BROTHER ARE COMING TO GET YOU!


3 comments:
Congratulations, Mindy! This is a miraculous day. I hope you won't forget about us when Mikayla is home. I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing you all as a family.
You can "visit" me at:
web.mac.com/sdkatz/iWeb/Laura%20Ingalls%20in%20Bloggerland/Blog/Blog.html
Is this the craziest day so far or what?
I feel so nutty right now!
Laughing and crying.... WAHOO!
Kris, Mindy & Alex,
We are soo excited for you guys!
Have a Blast! & make memories in Guatemala- it is a beautiful county. We will be praying for your safe journey as you complete your family! Jayla can not wait to meet her Guatemalan sister!
Many blessings!!
Jason,Judy,Austin,Taylor,Jaden & Jayla xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment