Today we headed up to Jacob's Field to watch an Indians game with a lot of Kris' side of the family. It was a lot of fun and the rain held off until the LAST minute. We left at the bottom of the 8th inning when the sky started looking like "rain." We were literally 1 minute from the van when the rain started POURING down. I feel so bad for all the people who didn't make it their cars because it was a pounding hard rain. We saw numerous people soaked from head to toe as we sat in the van waiting for the rain to subside to head back to Canton. We did get a little wet but it wasn't bad. So I am glad the rain held off. We were lucky. Alec loved the game, as always, and Mikayla did really, really well....despite the muggy air and hot temps. Here are some pics from Mikayla's first trip to the see the Indians.

Alec and Grandpa Mike

Mommy and a sleepy girl

GO CAVS...this is a pic of the Q where the Cavs kicked butt last night!

Jacobs Field

Alec and Daddy

Mikayla and Grandma Diane

Alec was chowing down on Hot Dogs and Nacho's

She was scared of the loud cheers and kept grabbing her ears...LOL

Another picture of Mikayla and her grandma!

Checking out the excitement

See those eyes...those are SCARED eyes. This was taken right after the fireworks went off and she was NOT happy about it AT ALL. So now I know that Fireworks on July 4th might NOT be in the plans this year for her!

Smiling at her big brother on the drive home!
This video clip was taken on the way home from the game in the van. Alec is always making Mikalya laugh!
This clip was taken shortly after the first and it is of Mikayla playing Peek-a-Boo for the first time!
12 comments:
Gotta love Mikayla in that little Indians cheerleading skirt and top! Glad you made it back to the van in time! WHEW! Loved the videos!!!!!!! Great pictures! You guys have sure had a fun weekend!!!!
Mom
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Both of your children are absolutley adorable! I love the video in the van! I can't wait to get Abbie home to start having good times like that!
Hugs!
Karen
The Jake!!! Gosh - I miss that place. I haven't been there in so long!!! Love Mikayla's Indians outfit - and it's so obvious that she loves her brother!!!
HOW ADORABLE !!! I love how Mikayla crosses her feet :)
sooo cute~ love the peek-a-boo!!
I loved the pics and the video! What a great way to being a smile to my face thismorning.
Awwww I love the videos!!!!!
Awww...I wish I was there! I am getting so excited about coming home! We are going to have such a great time!!
So how are the thunderstorms...any good ones yet? I am praying for some good boomers while I am home! Just no tornados this time.
Well, give Alec and Mikayla a kiss for me! Looks like they had a great time at the game!
Brandy
So cute! Did Alec get that piece of cake he was asking for??
She is so cute.
We are the luckiest mommies!!
Kerry
Go Tribe! Love her cheer outfit and it is so great to hear the laugh that matches that smile. Thanks for sharing your adventures! I am looking forward to those days soon (hoepfully)!
Mindy,
Oh my goodness, how freakin cute is your daughter in that outfit!! What a cutie pie!! Looks like a fun time. I love big brother Alec's smile in that first pic.
Mindy,
The video in tha van had me rolling - they are both just the cutest - Have I said that before??:)
Hugs!
Post a Comment