Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lazy Wednesday

Well the chaos of the past few weeks have eased up and we have had a pretty easy week so far. I have to admit I have been enjoying doing a whole bunch of nothing for a few days. LOL. Alec has come down with a cold so we haven't been able to do a whole lot because of that either. I can't believe it is already nearing the end of June. This summer is flying by waaaay too quickly! Before I know it I am going to be having Alec's 5th birthday in August and heading back to school to finish up my degree. I hate how the the summer seems to fly and the winter just drags on forever and ever.

Anyway...just wanted to post some pictures of the kids. The t-ball pictures of Alec are from last week (he was sick today for his game but it was cancelled anyway due to the storms here). The pictures of Mikayla are from today:-) She has learned how to pull herself up and stand along things now. Adorable!

He is always a little shy when we first get there:-)

Ready to catch some balls!

Look how BIG he has gotten. He looks so tall in this picture!

A BIG smile for my mommy!

HAH! Alec you always make me laugh and do crazy faces!

OK...Alec left the room:-)

MOMMY!!! Are you here to get me OUT of this thing!?

Ummm....hello! I want OUT!

HAHAHA....there is my brother again!


Mom...do you know how silly my brother is?

Look at those pretty eyes!


Yup....she is a cutie!

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie !! I don't know how you will ever be able to tell those eyes "no" -- they are just to pretty !!

Steve & Amy said...

She is adorable!!! With her eyes I'm sure she already knows how to get her way:)

Julie said...

You have a little doll there, Mindy. I can't believe how big she's getting. They change so fast, don't they?
Alec looks so handsome in his uniform. Hopefully he'll get better soon and get back in the game!!
Have a great week!
Julie

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

What a beautiful girl. Love those big brown eyes. Hope you have a restful rest of the week.
~Beckie

Melissa De Mers said...

I don't know how I missed this post! LOL. Anyway...the kids are getting big and oooooooh so cute.

Makes me sad how fast Alec and Haylee are growing up! They're practically little adults, LOL!

When are you guys going to CA to see Brandy & Steve? Tim and I are planning a trip to NY in October - late Oct though. Just wondering! :)

Take care Mindy!
Mel