Sunday, June 24, 2007

MIKAYLA'S PARTY

Today was an incredible day! We celebrated Mikayla's First Birthday in princess style at Hoover Park in North Canton. There were so many friends and family at the party and it was just an amazing day!!! I wish I had taken the time to get pictures of EVERYONE at the party...but I was so busy all day long:-)

For not getting a nap, Mikayla did so well! She is "iffy" still around big groups of people but she was a good little birthday princess today! She received so many wonderful gifts from our family and friends....they are literally covering the entire living room. This sweet child is so loved!!

Thank you to everyone who attended...each and every one of you holds a special place in our hearts and we are so glad that you were there to celebrate this big occasion with us!

The party room

This was the mantle I decorated and put Mikayla's autograph picture up on

Mikayla's milk-free cake....LOL...gotta love Milk Allergies!

The Party Cake!

Cake Table

Daddy and Mikayla...taken right after she made her grand entrance to her party!

Mommy's Little Girl!

I love this picture...the way my mom and her are looking at each other.

Mikayla's future boyfriend...Christian!

Mommy and Kalya again:-)

Guat-a-families!!!
Chris, NiCole, and Izzy, Kris, Me, and Mikayla, Joe, Gina, and Christian

Family Picture! This is the ONLY picture I have with Alec...he was OFF all DAY playing with all his friends that came to the party:-)

Daddy, Mommy, and a Mikayla-Bug that wants DOWN!

Higher daddy, HIGHER!

Eating grass again!

Alec's Girlfriend Haylee!

Sweet Izzy who was looking SO adorable today!

What a FACE!

Aunt Brandy and Mikayla playing with the balloons.

Mikayla LOVES this Baby Einstein rocking toy! Thanks Aunt Brandy and Uncle Steve!

GIFT TIME!

Her sweet Build-a-Bear from her friend Izzy! A PRINCESS:-)

CAKE TIME!!!!

Oooooooh Yaaaaaah!

This is GREAT mom...can I do this more often??

Grandma with Mikayla

My Aunt Chris, my mom, my Aunt Zell, and Mikayla. They are all sisters.

Another Mommy and Me picture

And another...

I had to change her....I wonder why?? This was right before we went home...Aunt Zell was making her laugh!


Wow everyone...thank you SO much for coming to my party...I love you all and I had a great time!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day! We love you so much Mikayla and were so glad to be there to celebrate this special day with you! You looked just beautiful in your special birthday dress. This next year is going to be so much fun!
All of our love,
Grandma and Papa Jones

THE MERRILL FAMILY said...

What a beautiful birthday princess! Y'all looked like you had an absolute blast. What a fantastic way to celebrate -- and to have so much family there.
~Beckie

Natalie C. said...

happy birthday mikayla...great pictures, she is so cuye.

Jenny and Matt said...

Looks like a great time! Sorry we couldn't make it.
Happy day, mikayla!

Bekah said...

looks like a fabulous day!! that last picture is beautiful! (they are all beautiful!) she is PRECIOUS!

Brandy's Adventure said...

Oh I was so happy to be there! It was such a beautiful party and you did a great job Mindy!! Thanks for letting me hold Miakayla so much!!It was great to see such a good turn out and how loved Mikayla is by so many family and friends!! Thanks for sharing this special day with us!! Hopefully we will be here next year too!! Who knows..maybe we will live closer?? Keep your fingers crossed!!

Our Adoption Process said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!!
I do not have to tell you how beautiful she is but I will anyway!
Hugs:))

Kerry

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Happy Birthday, Mikayla! What a beautiful Birthday girl you are. Love the party cake.

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Looks like the whole family had a great time and made tons of memories.

Melissa De Mers said...

She's adorable and the party looks like it turned out WONDERFULLY! What a great memory. :)

My Haylee says the other Haylee better watch out...Alec is her's! LOL

Take care Mindy!

Blessed Mommy said...

looks like such an awesome day! so glad we got to see all the pics!!

JuJu - said...

WOW - she is so gorgeous - what a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Julia:)

Julie said...

What a sweet party!! Looks like everyone had a blast. You did a great job putting it together. Happy Birthday, Mikayla!!!